1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Fun and witty game
- It could have more action and be more spectacular
- That slow-mo in passes ends being annoying
A football touchdown game
Touchdown is an easy football game about the most interesting part of the game, at least for non fans of the game: the impossible plays, the fifty yard hail marys and the quarterback touchdowns. That's what this game is about.
Indeed, it would be qualified as half a sports game and half a puzzle game, because every level requires to think a little bit about where to pass the ball and what to do with it once it falls in the hands of one of your infallible receivers. Of course, the AI controls rival defenders and in the end, although it's obvious this game can't compete with well-known football simulators, the ending result is quite fun. Unfortunately, touch response is quite odd, as if the joystick restarted itself after running a few yards, but this game's playable anyway.
As aforementioned, graphics and all technical areas could be improved, but it's an enjoyable game even (or especially, depending on how you look at it) if you aren't a loud-mouthed football fan.
Run and avoid defenders. Make awesome passes. Score a Touchdown !
- Unique Passing Gameplay.
- Run and dodge defenders in incredible ways.
- Slowmotion effects.
- Boost and Beast abilities.
- Great levels.
- Score awesome Touchdowns!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Use digital analog to move player.
- Tilt device to spin.
- Pass: 1) Touch the player 2) Drag to desired position 3) Release.
(player has to be bellow yellow line)
- SlowMotion: Adrenaline Rush to Slow Time Down.
- Boost: increase player speed.
- Beast: defenders can try to tackle but you will not go down.
- There are 2 ways of Scoring Touchdowns:
1) Run to the endzone without passing the ball.
2) Pass the ball and run to the endzone.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I love football games
It doesnt play