1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Deep gameplay, both management and fighting
- UI issues
- Awkward user experience
+ By MDickie
A Wrestling simulator
If there's something missing in the mobile gaming ecosystem, it's a pro-wrestling simulator, a game that wisely mixes business management with fighting. This Wrestling Revolution might be that game.
A game that allows to set up roosters and customize your character both visually and regarding his movements and stats, with a career mode where you start at the very bottom of the leisure industry and have to climb up till becoming a nation-wide known star. Results are shown every week, both yours and of other wrestlers in the same category, in a living wrestling environment where you can also hire managers and spend money here and there.
Graphics are Flash-like, what can be cool at first but quickly squeak. Likewise, two frames animations don't do any good to the game, user interface is quite confusing and, once you're fighting, the five on-screen buttons plus a controller stuff too much the screen. In short, gameplay is brusque and ungrateful. There are also some odd "features", as selecting a female character during the creation process just to see how your character remains the same and can still be added a beard. I'm not complaining about beards, but about options that lead to nowhere.
The soundtrack is great, and some options, even when are poorly performed, are interesting, as the option to select what lighting effects you'll have when entering the ring or selecting a MP3 from your library.
In conclusion, a game deeper than it firstly may look like, but lacking a consistent UI and a pleasant to the eye graphical environment to be that game we all would have liked.
Gaming's biggest wrestling universe is back and bigger than ever - now featuring over 350 characters and as many of them in the ring as your device can handle! And the revolutionary touch-screen controls are as satisfying as ever, as you tap, pinch, and swipe for intuitive fighting. This game harks back to the genre's 16-bit heyday where the fun comes first, and the versatile animation system means that anything could happen at any time!
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Or simply blow off steam in "Exhibition" matches of your own creation - where YOU make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena! Upon turning "Pro", your editing privileges even extend to saving your changes to all 9 rosters.
* Virtual buttons are available in the "Options". Please play through the tutorial for full instructions.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R (Run) and P (Pick-Up) buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch their stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations. Touch any other static screen to proceed as soon as possible.
- This game requires Adobe AIR. Please allow it to install to improve performance across all compatible devices.
- If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the "Display" options. Consider turning off secondary characters as well.
- If you find that your device struggles when viewing the many character slots, consider switching to "Basic" text and turning off the "Portraits".
* Like Fire Pro, Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe and is not affiliated with any real wrestling shows such as WWE (Wrestlefest), TNA, or UFC.
- Ads no longer appear during matches - only in between screens.
Make it on a console with hd n I would by it over a wwe game far none
I like it
You must have it
Its awesome but please let us create our own entrance or championship belt!!!!! This would be so cool.... BTW allow us to play a 3 on 3 match and let us go backstage and see other superstars or let us go through the fans and fight and lastly let us interfere in any match we want to for publicity. If anyone agree with this ur a wrestling fan.
I love All Of The Features