2020: My Country
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Adequate freemium formula
- Outstanding design and graphics
- Clever gameplay
- It might lag a little on not-so high-end devices
+ By GIGL
My Country sequel set on 2020
With all respect to the original, it seems that GI got the knack to city management games, and you only have to look at the first My Country to check it out.
Gameplay is a little bit different, though. First off, because an important part of the game is the discovery of what buildings and technologies will be unlocked next and, by the way, get carried away by the hi-tech architecture. Oh yes, we'd like to see more science fiction structures, but result is quite impressive anyway. Secondly, because natural disasters and other force majeures (namely, aliens) play an important role, so it isn't all about growing for growing's sake.
Lastly, a lot of customization option have been added, which is deeply appreciated. In the end, if you are staring at your city for hours, at least let you decorate it at your whim.
Therefore, great sequel. My Country and any other simcity-ish usual players will love it, and anyone who wants to start playing management games will enjoy it, too. The freemium formula isn't abusive unless you want to reach the most spectacular structures very fast.
2020: My Country offers gorgeous graphics with highly detailed animations that make your city, and the hundreds of quests you conquer, come to life. In the sequel, players manage the lives of their happy, productive citizens as they make their way across the city in flying cars. While you can customize each of your buildings with thousands of features, you must also remain vigilant, since a variety of disasters, including earthquakes, floods, and even alien invasions! Download 2020: My Country and enter the future now!
- Deep city-building gameplay
- Spectacular graphics and highly detailed animations
- Hundreds of challenging and funny quests
- Multiple disaster events, epidemics, alien invasions, and natural disasters
- Futuristic vehicles and architecture
- More than 100,000 ways to customize each building
- This game is free to download, install, and play. Enjoy!
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2020MyCountry
Official game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3dRVuNyuIs
Your Country is in chaos! Aliens have landed and are threatening to ruin Independence Day for your citizens! Can you stop them?
- Drive off invading aliens and resolve the mishaps they cause!
- Meet the new professional soldier and help tackle the alien menace!
- A parade of new buildings and decorations! Get a bang out of the Fireworks Shop!
- New jobs and ventures! Celebrate the 4th of July on Independence Square with sparkling fireworks and American flags flying high!
Good game, but takes time to play
Very good game!
Kinda confusing at first but I Love the game.
Games is better than last one