2020: My Country
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Adequate freemium formula
- Outstanding design and graphics
- Clever gameplay
- It might lag a little on not-so high-end devices
+ By GIGL
My Country sequel set on 2020
With all respect to the original, it seems that GI got the knack to city management games, and you only have to look at the first My Country to check it out.
Gameplay is a little bit different, though. First off, because an important part of the game is the discovery of what buildings and technologies will be unlocked next and, by the way, get carried away by the hi-tech architecture. Oh yes, we'd like to see more science fiction structures, but result is quite impressive anyway. Secondly, because natural disasters and other force majeures (namely, aliens) play an important role, so it isn't all about growing for growing's sake.
Lastly, a lot of customization option have been added, which is deeply appreciated. In the end, if you are staring at your city for hours, at least let you decorate it at your whim.
Therefore, great sequel. My Country and any other simcity-ish usual players will love it, and anyone who wants to start playing management games will enjoy it, too. The freemium formula isn't abusive unless you want to reach the most spectacular structures very fast.
2020: My Country offers gorgeous graphics with highly detailed animations that make your city, and the hundreds of quests you conquer, come to life. In the sequel, players manage the lives of their happy, productive citizens as they make their way across the city in flying cars. While you can customize each of your buildings with thousands of features, you must also remain vigilant, since a variety of disasters, including earthquakes, floods, and even alien invasions! Download 2020: My Country and enter the future now!
- Deep city-building gameplay
- Spectacular graphics and highly detailed animations
- Hundreds of challenging and funny quests
- Multiple disaster events, epidemics, alien invasions, and natural disasters
- Futuristic vehicles and architecture
- More than 100,000 ways to customize each building
- This game is free to download, install, and play. Enjoy!
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2020MyCountry
Official game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3dRVuNyuIs
It's time to continue the improvements to your beaches and help your Lifeguard and Bartender complete new summertime tasks! Get upgrading your beaches starting on level 7!
- Expand your country into beautiful new beachfront territory.
- Build out your beach amenities with a Paddle Boat Rental.
- Make your beaches even better for beachgoers with comfy new benches.
- What's a day at the beach without splashing and fun in the waves? Open a brand-new water attraction!
Fun game wish I had more energy though and that it didn't take so long to reload more energy
Great game smooth no glitching fun entertaining time consuming and colorful