Babel Rising 3D!
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Stunning graphics, music and sound effects
- Addictive gameplay
- New divine powers
- Nothing special
+ By AMA LTD.
Babel Rising 3D is the sequel of Babel Rising
This is the freemium version of Babel Rising 3D including ads and limited access to exclusive and unlocked content, only available in the paid version.
AMA in collaboration with Ubisoft and Mando Production brings the next generation of Babel Rising: Babel Rising 3D.
Differences between both version are evident: first, Babel Rising 3D has been enhanced graphically: it becomes a 3D game with stunning environments and amazing effects. The game runs smoothly in most of the medium/high-end devices. Likewise, multi-touch and motion controls have been optimized for both mobiles and tablets. Papaya community has been added to Babel Rising 3D.
Actually, thanks to such optimization, divine powers are now more spectacular. Attacks based on the elements, each with its unique effect depending on the target: the Rolling Stone, Sirocco, Meteorite Shower and many more. Manage your powers wisely to eliminate successive waves of ungrateful human who dare to question God’s omnipotence. Babel Rising 3D provides new missions and two game modes: single-player campaign and survival.
In conclusion, an original and successful gameplay that finally met stunning graphics and device optimization. Delight yourself punishing pretentious Babylonians. Must-have.
Play God Almighty in Babel Rising 3D to prevent the Babylonians from building the famous Babel tower. Unleash your wrath and mortify these arrogant humans with your divine powers. Summon bolts of lightning, massive earthquakes, meteor showers or vengeful floods upon the Babylonians: The perfect apocalyptic arsenal.
Your divine intervention will be crucial to resist to the numerous waves of miscreant builders, blasphemer priests or damned urn carriers! Rely on tactics and strategy to achieve the solo campaign and endure an epic survival mode.
There will be no mercy!
•One of the world’s best 3D graphics available on mobiles and tablets for an epic gaming experience.
•Punish pretentious Babylonians through 15 missions in the single-player campaign and test your Godly stamina in the survival mode.
•Master the 4 elements of fire, air, earth and water, each having specific powers.
•Help your fight with passive powers and divine parchments.
•Optimized controls for mobiles and tablets with a multi-touch and motion controlled gameplay to easily crush mankind.
•Access social benefits with Papaya’s community.
• Discover 3 new passive powers that will bless your lust for power : Elemental Spirit, Combo Spirit, Mercy Spirit.
• Fulfill 100 challenges to increase your apocalyptical arsenal with your rewards. You might discover some surprises along the way!
• 3 Brand New Units to bring another quick play experience:
- the Slavers with unmerciful whips,
- the Super Priests with changing shields
- the Super Workers who can continue building a part of the tower if left undestroyed !
• Ishtar Gate: It seems we have taught the humans a lesson : after 3 failures, they have designed the Ishtar Gate as an impregnable fortress. But not for you! The workers may be protected while they build, but their walls won't spare them the wrath of God!
• Nabu's Tower : The pinnacle of human arrogance - a giant statue of their leader! This act of defiance cannot go unpunished... While higher than any tower built before it, at least it lets you obliterate that smile from Nabu's face!
*** We recommend that you close the game completely before restarting. If you experience any slowdowns, please try changing the level of graphics in the options menu. If the problem persists, shut down running applications and/or restart your phone.
Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Official site: http://www.ama-studios.com
•Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AMAmobile
•Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AMobileA
In game costs like the rest
Good playing on the nexus 7
Check in with tramps
Its very very good its buti but ita slow in tab 4
I'm enjoying this so far. Easy to pick up and play to kill time for a few minutes.
Nice graphics very bad game