500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Well balanced difficulty and gameplay
- Over average design
- It can be chaotic and not suited for casual gamers
+ By Cat Studio HK
An active defense game
For all of you who don't already know what "active defense" games are, also known as "tower offense", it may be summarized in something as easy as having your tower at the leftmost and spawn units to siege and destroy enemy's tower at the rightmost. Of course, your enemy will also deploy its own units, who will meet yours at the middle. Meanwhile, you'll have to toy with the upgrade tree to make the most of your units' skills. Age of War also brings turrets which, in the usual defense gaming way, will attack any incoming enemies so you can focus on attacking.
Age of War has two main options: solo playing, in which you both learn how to play and evolve your tactics; and online mode to play against players from anywhere. Graphics are good yet cartoony, and even when battles can become too chaotic too quickly, they're challenging and intense.
Dream Studio staff, who already had a long experience with their Epic Defense games, has made an accurate job to keep difficulty balanced so this game is enjoyable while allowing you to play endlessly without falling in in-app purchases. Of course, you can spend real money as much as you want, but it's a free, no ads game anyway.
The goal is to destroy your enemy’s base while defend your own.
You may build a variety of turrets to defend your base and units to attack your enemy's.
You will start your game from the cavern men's age, and then evolve! There are a total of 4 ages, each with unique units and turrets.
With the evolution goes on, you will become more and more powerful.
- Plan and control 24 types of units and 4 types of turrets to defend your base and destroy your enemy’s.
- 2 choices of mode: you can either choose the campaign mode to defense the alien zergs' base, or the online mode to fight against other players.
- Upgrade your units to become more powerful!
- 4 random maps with beautiful scenes and different weather effects.
- The campaign mode contains a total of 240 levels, while the online mode offers you endless fun!
- No ads! No banner! No locked function!! FREE to download!!!
- Supports the latest intel x86 tablet/phones.
Cat Studio - We do TD right!
Check out these exciting TD games by Cat Studio!
Cat Studio's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CatStudioGames
Cat Studio's Tiwtter: https://twitter.com/CatStudio_Games
Cat Studio's Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/CatStudioGames
1. Remove Ads.
2. If you like our games, please '+1' this game use Google +1 and give us a five star rating!
How I play
Epic I Luv it
There isn't much strategy involved and one mission way too easy the next is becomes impossible the aliens are to powerful especially air i had 3 dragons and 3 air ships all destroyed by one alien flying bug only one pushed me from the hive to my town thing and no matter what i spawned something but it dies way to quickly. Never saw the health bar
Online because ill kill you easily