Guns'n'Glory WW2 Premium
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Graphics and sound
- Improves tower defense experience
- Free with ads.
- Overall, no complaints
+ By HandyGames
An evolution of tower defense games.
This paid version gets you rid of ads and adds one hundred gold coins to purchase upgrades. Below you can read our original review on Guns'n'Glory WW2, which also applies to this Premium version.
Handy Games, developer of Guns'n'Glory, not only doesn't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs, but tried to improve it. Hence shows up this utter overhaul of Tower Defence.
As any other Tower Defence game, you have to place your troops in order to defend key places on the map. These troops will automatically attack any nearby enemy. Contrary to most games, your troops can be moved once the wave has begun its attack. Likewise, you can buy new troops if you see you're running short of troops. Furthermore, you can choose which side you'll play at the start of the campaign. Whether Axis or Allies, every side has its own strengths and flaws.
Game comes with fun graphics, an adequate music and a hours of gameplay ahead. Although there are only 12 stages and four units on each side, it won't seem a short game because of the experience system, the items and the management of which units are bought. All together creates the feeling of a flawless and fun game. Ads can be annoying, though, there's an in-app purchase to remove them at once.
Explosive defense action in World War II!
* Play without ads and start with 100 Glory Coins! *
Grab your bazookas and ready your grenades in the thrilling successor to the award-winning action-strategy game Guns’n’Glory! Order your tanks into combat and march your troops to the frontlines of World War II. Axis or Allies - the battle will be decided by YOU!
- Thrilling defense-action strategy during WW2
- Successor to the popular Guns’n’Glory Wild West game
- 2 factions to choose from: US Forces, Axis Germany
- 4 different units to recruit on each side
- 12 challenging maps with 3 different difficulty modes
- RPG-like skill system to upgrade your units
- Powerful items to use for tactical advantages
- Earn Glory Coins and spend them on troop and battlefield improvements
- Earth-shattering explosions and awesome effects
- Pounding battle tunes
- Full tablet support
* Supports Immersion haptic technology *
* Xperia PLAY optimized *
It’s the winter of 1944, Western Front. You and your boys are on guard duty when the enemy decides to throw wave after wave of troops at your position. Time to man the defenses! Recruit and upgrade troops, order tanks into battle and beat the enemy with superior tactics and firepower! Call in air strikes to gain the upper hand and collect supply crates to boost troop morale! Put the heat on the enemy with your flamethrowers and have your medics tend to your soldiers! Take up the guns and earn your glory!
- Fixed some remaining crashes
- Fixed random crash on ICS
- Fixed compatibility issues with certain ICS devices
- Fixed bug in options menu
- Added haptic feedback powered by Immersion
- Fixed popups & interstitials showing despite of having ad free version
- Removed OpenFeint support
- Minor bugfixes
- Updated SDKs
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
It's a pretty good game, you can play for awhile without having to spend real money. If you like tower defense games this is a pretty good one especially for on the go.
Smooth and cool graphics. One of the best strategic games out there in Android Play store. But why no integration with Google Play Games services yet? As far as I know, farm invasion USA has already done that. What you are waiting for? And why there is only one orientation in landscape mode?
Keep it up.
but give us more updates