Little Commander - WWII TD
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to play
- Needs more of everything
A TD game set in WW2
Little Commander won't definitively bring anything new onto defense genre, but it's quite cute and easily playable, so it can be considered an excellent game for newcomers to the genre.
Game features ten different enemy units from private infantry to zeppelins and six different upgradeable tower units. Defenses likely attack land-to-land, so don't forget to place some expensive yet indispensable land-to-air somewhere in the middle of the battleground. Between stages, an experience system allows to spend points to unlock better performance or advantages.
Game supports English, Korean, Japanese and both Simplified and Traditional Chinese. As aforementioned, graphics are cute but otherwise nothing to write home about, animations are as expected and, to make a long story short, a nice game to start enjoying defense gaming.
This is an easy-to-play tower defense game in a very cute cartoon style.
War has entered the intensified stage: the city has been surrounded by tanks; the guards have lost contact with the main force. At this critical moment, how should you rescue your companions as a little commander? Take your heart and you may change the war!
In this game, you shall act as a little commander, who has taken control of a small troop temporarily. Your goal is to fight against the waves of enemies’ attacks!
While fighting against your enemies, you should to improve your strategy and become a better commander!
There are 6 different types of upgradable turrets available in the game; you should arrange them wisely on the enemies’ pathway to block them.
- Supports English, 简体中文 , 正體中文, 日本語, 한국의
- Strong atmosphere of World War II, the cartoon-style graphic design and the excellent sound effect.
- Real weapons in World War II are available in cartoon style: [Bazooka / 155mm Cannon / B-29 Bomber / Panzer VI Ausf. E Tiger / Zeppelin Airship].
- Easy to operate: drag and drop to build units; pinch to zoom in/out.
- 75 well designed levels, and more are coming soon.
- 3 different game modes (Normal, Endless, Single Life)
- 6 different types of upgradable turrets.
- 10 types of well designed enemy units.
- Special Weapons: call bombers to destroy all enemies by carpet bombing
- 3 different eye-catching theme terrains.
- Facility for newbie: enjoy the 'free and easy' casual mode!
- Famous battles in WW II are available, including Normandy landings, Battle of Stalingrad, Poland blitzkrieg, Battle of Moscow, Operation Barbarossa, Battle of Berlin and many more.
- Record 30 famous battles int WW II, which contains Normandy landings, Battle of Stalingrad, Poland blitzkrieg, Battle of Moscow, Operation Barbarossa, Battle of Berlin and many more.
Cat Studio - We do TD right!
Check out these exciting TD games by Cat Studio!
【Little Commander - World War II TD】 - A TD game with very cute visual style.
【Soldiers of Glory : Modern War】 - A TD game that enemies could attack you back!
【Global Defense: Zombie War】 - Do you like killing zombies? Then you will like this defense game!
【Epic Defense - the Elements】 - A TD game with war3 visual style.
And many more! Visit our games on http://cat-studio.net/
Cat Studio's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CatStudioGames
Cat Studio's Tiwtter: https://twitter.com/CatStudio_Games
Cat Studio's Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/CatStudioGames
Facebook Page of Little Commander - WW II TD: https://www.facebook.com/LittleCommanderWW2
1. Add facebook connect, you could login with your facebook account and get daily reward, or share your medals to youre friends!
2. If you like our games, please '+1' this game use Google +1 and give us a five star rating!
Some lists where this application appears: Games.
Good game addictive and very awesome
I like to play a game for a bit, get used to it, and then restart playing so that i can do things better. This doesn't have that option. Also, there are very few upgrades. It is a fun game but it is too simple. Oh! There aren't descriptions of what u
Nice game. Just wish I had stats on each of the weapons so I I would be better able to use them.
Amazing game and there's nothing to complain.
Just as described
Cool tower defense game. Easy to learn and fun to play.
Great game I well play it for a long time