Lords & Knights - Strategy MMO
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By XYRALITY GmbH
Build and defend your medieval empire
XYRALITY GmbH's Lords & Knights is a strategic building game wherein you begin with just one castle and expand to construct a medieval empire. Add buildings to your castle to fortify and prosper, then use your knights to capture other kingdoms. Forge alliances with other players in the community, plus learn new technologies and complete many different missions. It's free to play.
• Start by building out your first castle
• Build a number of different buildings within your magnificent castle
• Recruit a powerful army to fight against other lords
• Capture other castles and enlarge your empire
• Stockpile and trade vital resources to strengthen your empire
• Develop strategies for capturing and defending castles
• Ally yourself with other players
• Explore new technologies and complete exciting missions
• Experience the beautifully crafted and richly detailed medieval graphic style
• Top-class fun – alone or with the community
Download the app now for free and join the exiciting world of Lords & Knights – the fascinating medieval MMOG.
Follow us on Facebook: http://fb.com/lordsandknights
Lords & Knights requires an internet connection to play.
- Minor bug fixes
- Notepad: The new notepad allows the storage of links and short texts for later use on your device.
- Troop counter: The new troop counter allows, just like the silver counter, the display of all own troops and resources which are on the way to the target castle.
- Recall troops: All troops of a specific unit type can now be recalled from foreign castles with only one button.
- Performance improvements
Started 3 days ago
And doesn't drain the battery.
Can no longer see population in select multiple castles window (ie arsenal or silver exchange).
Cool addition to game
It's ok, kills time, nothing too exciting happens but strangely addictive or is that my personality
Random missions popping up non-stop in English mostly but also German. Usually a big fan but right now ready to uninstall.