Monster Paradise - Card Battle
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Hybrid made of CCG and RPG
- Screen resolution (stretches constantly)
+ By Aeria Games Europe
A fantasy CCG set in anime artwork
Aeria Games Europe's Monster Paradise is an hybrid as a result of merging CCG and RPG genres. A first-person adventure in which you must fulfill quests, loot and fight against monsters and tame them.
Lots of dialogues, NPCs and quests are waiting for you in Monster Paradise. Although the storyline and the anime artwork perfectly fits the gameplay, the game should be enhanced regarding screen resolution (screen stretches constantly) and performance. A graphic revamping along with a smoother performance would definitely make this a game worth to beat.
★ ★ ★ MONSTER PARADISE ★ ★ ★
Humans and Monsters used to live peacefully… until the rise of the Dark Monsters! The only way to save the world is to become the strongest monster trainer and defeat the Dark Monsters with friends!
★ ★ ★ FEATURES ★ ★ ★
♪ Battle, collect, & fuse from 500+ original monsters to fight by your side!
♪ Journey through over 60 in-game areas and 180+ quests.
♪ Team up with friends to defeat the Dark Monsters for nice rewards.
♪ PvP against other monster trainers to become the strongest!
♪ Collect tablets to unlock special & legendary monsters.
♪ Watch for special Dark Monster events appearing at certain times of the day!
♪ Experience a memorable cast of characters and storyline.
★ ★ ★ DOWNLOAD & PLAY NOW FOR FREE! ★ ★ ★
Device Support: Monster Paradise has been tested to support the following devices.
- Evo 3D, Evo 4G LTE, Evo Design, Desire C, HD, S, VC, X, Droid Incredible 2, Incredible S, One S, V, X, XL, Rezound, Vigor, ThunderBolt 2, Droid Incredible HD, ADR6425, Thunderbolt, Fireball, Bliss, Amaze 4G, Sensation, Velocity 4G, Pyramid, myTouch 4G, Rider, ISW12HT, ISW13HT
- Exhibit 4G, GT-I8150B, GT-I9018, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100P, GT-I9210, GT-S7500, Attain 4G, Beam, Galaxy Exhibit, Galaxy Exhilarate, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note LTE, Galaxy Player, Galaxy R-Style, Galaxy Reverb, Galaxy S, S Duos, S Lightray, S Plus, S2, S2 HD LTE, S2 Skyrocket, S3, S3 LTE, S Blaze 4G, Galaxy W, Infuse 4G, Nexus S, Repp, SAMSUNG-SGH-I777, SAMSUNG-SGH-I896, SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R, SC-03D, SCH-I110, SCH-I405, SCH-I699, SCH-i919, SCH-i929, SGH-I727R, SGH-T679M, SHV-E110S, SHV-E120K, SHV-E120L, SHV-E120S, SPH-L300
- Atrix, Droid Razr, Droid X, X2, XT303, XT316, XT320, XT389, XT390, XT535, XT550, XT556, XT605, XT615, XT626, XT687, XT885, XT925, Droid Bionic, MB865, MB886, ME863, Milestone, Triumph, MOTWX435KT, Sunfire
- Optimus X, LTE, it, L3, L3 Dual, L5, Sol, M+, Elite, L7, LTE Tag, Black, EX, 2X, 2X 4G, Marquee, Majestic, Mach, Big, Net, Net Dual, 3D, 3D Max, 4X HD, Schwarz, Star, Speed, Victor, MS840, Bryce, MS770, Tegra, VS910, F160k, s, l, Ignite, myTouch, Thrill 4G, Prada, Spectrum, Spectrum 4G, Splendor
- Xperia Acro HD, Arc, Arc S, P, Xperia Ion, Neo, Sola, Mini, Ray, Active, Nozomi, Urushi, Go, U, Tipo, WT19a
- Aquos, Q-pot, DM010SH, DM012SH, GALAPAGOS, INFOBAR A01, IS03, IS05, PANTONE 5, SH-06D NERV, SH80F, SH8288U,SH8298U, Yahoo! Phone
Google Nexus S
Support for more devices will be coming very soon!
If you encounter any bugs on your Android device, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your model info!
All Rights Reserved
Monster Paradise, 2012, Aeria 51, LLC
Monster Paradise, 2012, Pokelabo, Inc.
Monster Paradise are trademarks ("(R)") for the United States) of Aeria 51, LLC and Pokelabo, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I just installed it but it says I'm using an outdated version! It's telling me to update it but there aren't any updates! Uninstalling, not worth my storage
After a long investigation I realized that it is very complex game that requires lots of knowledge in order to become a successful player. There is a strong community behind this game that shares the knowledge in the in-game forum.
I install This Game Then Its Say I Need The Latest Version Of This Game,I Go To Playstore There Is No Update Or Any Latest Version,Please Help Me ... .xD!
I like the game, but the app likes to stop working during tablet battles. Also been getting loss of image while questing/combating. Add to that keep getting that I am using out dated version, when I am showing most up to date in app store.
This game is getting too old and is going downhill quickly
If you are willing to spend at least 200 dollars a month and dont mind dealing with an abundance of glitches this game is for you. It is a very fun game (I have played for over a year) , its a very social game . Basically if you want to be competitive you must pay $$$.