Your robots are just landed on a small planet. Let them explore and settle the planet. Gather resources to construct new buildings and set up a working economic system. Produce goods and new robots in factories. Defend your buildings against attacks from enemy battle robots. Conquer enemy territory and defeat your opponent's base.
• Lite version comes with 5 scenario maps including a tutorial mission for singleplayer games and one map for multiplayer games.
• Single-player mode: Opponent is played by AI (computer)
• Multi-player mode: Two players can connect their mobile devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to compete against each other
• No Internet connection is required during gameplay
• Supports large displays (tablets)
• 6 robot types with individual abilities
• 13 different buildings to construct
• 10 different goods to gather and produce
• Games are saved automatically (in case of incoming calls) and can be continued.
Robotic Planet is a construction and management simulation. You give orders to your robots, such as constructing a building or attacking a location. Your robots perform these orders, but operate autonomously.
Please report bugs and suggestions via mail or website. Check occasionally for updates. If the app crashes, try to decrease render quality in options and turn sound off.
Tags: robotic , robotic planet lite , robotic planet , robotic planet review , robotics missions for beginners , best 2 player games , rts zoom robot , robot samsung galaxy s2 themes