Soldiers of Glory: World War 2
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Lots of units
- Different game modes
- Upgrade system
- Special attacks
- Nothing special
+ By Cat Studio HK
Soldiers of Glory: WW2 is an full of action tower defense
Soldiers of Glory brings you to WW2, when Nazis were controlling part of Europe. You've got to Europe to support occupied countries and free them from Hitler's menace.
Soldiers of Glory features classic tower defense gameplay: place turrets on the battlefield and be ready to face hordes of enemies trying to overtake your towers and to reach your headquarters. They won't achieve it if you're efficient on using your resources to place new towers and upgrade them. You'll get more coins for destroying enemies units. Re-invest it properly or you won't be able to bear next wave.
In addition, there's a "air forces" special attack that can be used every 5 minutes (real-time) and that will help you take off some stress on your land units.
There are up to three different game modes: Normal (campaign, with some lives to play), Endless mode and Singlelife (if a single unit overtakes your defense, you're done). Likewise, there are three difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard. The latter is Singlelife is just insane.
Lots of units and weaponry, special attacks, upgrade system and quite good graphics. Highly recommendable.
- Real weapons in World War II (Bazooka / 155mm Cannon / B-29 Bomber / kettenkrad / Volkswagen Kubelwagen / PzKpfw Panzer VI Ausf. E Tiger / Zeppelin Airship).
- Reappear the Great Historical Battles in Europe during WW II.
- Realistic visual effect, ultra-HD (UHD**) pictures and stunning sound effect.
- RPG-like upgrading system.
- 27 medals for you to achieve.
- 6 different types of defending positions and air support.
- Restore the European battlefields in World War II realistically.
- The campaign and customized battles contain 24 challenging maps with 3 difficulty levels; 3 modes are available (3 campaign and 1 customized battles with all modes are available in the free version).
**Note: for old phones, please set the graphics settings to low in order to enjoy smooth pictures.
Please also note that the UHD effect of this game may not fit small-screen devices such as 240*320 phones. Please don't rate us low due to this issue.
The background of this game starts from Normandy landing in 1944 to the ultimate victory of the entire European battlefield.
As an Allied commander, you will need to command your troops to fight against Nazi German's attack and obtain the victory of World War II eventually!
Cat Studio - We do TD right!
Check out these exciting TD games by Cat Studio!
Cat Studio's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CatStudioGames
Cat Studio's Tiwtter: https://twitter.com/CatStudio_Games
Cat Studio's Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/CatStudioGames
Facebook Page of Soldiers of Glory - WW II: https://www.facebook.com/SoldiersofGloryWW2
Facebook Page of Soldiers of Glory - Modern War: https://www.facebook.com/SoldiersofGloryMW
1. Fix bugs
2. If you like our games, please '+1' this game use Google +1 and give us a five star rating!
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
Love the game but all of my stored data relating to my ammunition etc has been completely wiped from my phone on two different occasions in the last couple of months.
Crashes starting at custom battle winter #3. Paid version at that. (Don't believe the five star rating. I gave it one star.)
What is the point of buying this game? I never got any perks or upgrade points. So my advice to you is enjoy the free game! Don't waste your money like me. There, I did my good deed for the day.
Its definitely a good way to pass time
Great War game to play.