100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Entertaining enough
- Works well
- Nothing new
Play the popular game card alone or with some friends
Spades Free allows you to play this popular 4 player game by yourself, with a partner or against multiple partners in three different difficulties.
You can start by customizing the look of the avatars and then begin to play by making Bids. The cars are dealt and you need to enter your preferred bid into the pannel and press accept. If you're 100 or more points behind the other players, you'll be given the Blind Nil option). Then, you can select your cards by tapping them or sliding and releasing. Once all cards have been played, tap on the middle of the table to clear the trick. If you don't know the game rules, you can easily read them on the Help section.
Spades Free is a game developed by Mouse Games, who has also created many other board and card games for Android users. This can be a good solution for the boring moments and to challenge your friends to see who plays best.
- Play solo or with a partner(AI) against multiple AI difficulties: Easy, Medium, and Hard
- Support for Blind Nil bids
- Customize the look and feel of the avatars
- Great graphics and awesome sound effects
- Outstanding card animations
Now place your bids and work with your partner to outfox your opponent!
1. Make the bid box smaller so that it will not obscures the cards.
2. For Android v2.0 and above users, we replaced local high score with game center so that you can submit your score online.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
The game is like play real Spade's
Slow, stupid easy even on hard. But don't waste your time. Can only play solo. Teams don't work together for nothin. Garbage.