Toy Defense 2 – strategy
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Above average in all areas
- It does add few if any new features to the genre
+ By Familiar games
A high quality defense game
Toy Defense was a late yet successful defense game, which was based on simple and effective premises. Long story made short, it was a good defense game. Period.
Toy Defense 2 doesn't pretend to be the one to reinvent the genre, either. It's essentially what it should be, an improved version of its former itself. More units, but not too many; new scenarios and a few tweaks that defense gamers will love but not feel uncomfortable with.
Likewise, the best part is what is called "battle reconstruction": famous battles of history reproduced on the carpet. Perhaps the toyish design is not of your liking, but that's a change no one would dare to ask for.
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Put towers into action and defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 missions on a variety of World War II maps
- Tournament Mode: login with Facebook and compete with your friends
- Now your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each fighting unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
- No ads!
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game.
Defenders! A new update for your favorite game is here!
- A special gift for all our players: open the updated game to receive 50 M-coins!
- Now it’s easy to get M-coins: get them as a reward for completing missions!
- All the materials and weapons in your arsenal can now be bought with M-coins
- Bonus offer: update the game and get even more stars and M-coins for the same price!
- Thanks to your comments, we have improved the Flamethrower's fighting strength!
It’s time to update! Hurry up!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
What has happened to the Xmas campaign
Sadly, a game spoiled by both greed and, oddly, ambition. TD 2 is a yet another too hard sequel to a good first game. Don't even go there with IAPs as making progress in this game DEPENDS on them. The overlapping tower promotion system is confusing; the addition of heroes is neat but the WW 2 setting is at odds with the vibe of the game. Back to drawing board devs...
A great game for not having to connect to the Internet
Bought full version. Entertaining and fun for a bit. 11/2014 patch monetized gameplay in a very bad way. Be prepared to get $3 and $5 to death to play later stages.
Purchase this one and continue to purchase in game upgrades to stay competitive, rubbish!