JUMBLE: Anagram Word Puzzle
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By PANAGOLA
Please note that this game is NOT the same as the popular newspaper jumble, where you need to decipher a phrase after un-jumbling multiple words. Here the words are presented one by one to allow continuous solitary game play.
If you are a student or teacher, try the Word Power mode with tougher words that feature in English tests such as GRE, TOEFL and SAT. A review feature is available for you to revisit the words you played recently and lookup the meanings.
Promises hours of fun, even while learning... Try out android's most popular word jumble today!
- 8000+ hand-picked clean English words for never ending fun
- Multiple modes and levels to suit from kids and newbies to the language experts
- Get word meanings and pronunciations
- Voice recognition
- Accept alternate correct answers (eg. CHIN & INCH)
- HD Themes, Hints, Scoreboard, Resume etc.
This word puzzle is also known by names such as Word Twist, Scramble and Unscramble.
Many Game Apps request for too many permissions that might have access to your device and personal details. Verify the permissions before installing any app. Jumble requires only the following permission:
Network/Internet Access - For serving ads
An ad-free Jumble Pro version is available as well that requires no permissions. If you like this game, consider buying it.
Note: This app features a scalable HD design with support for LG Nexus 4, Google Nexus 7 & 10, Galaxy S3 & S4, Galaxy Note 2 & 3, Galaxy Tab 3, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z and various other High Definition Tegra, Exynos and Snapdragon devices and tablets. Do let us know if it does not scale well in your phone/tablet.
Tags: arrange jumbled word application for, jumble word in speaking, anagrams jumble5, jumble family français.
- Updates to Played Words interface
- Recent word history to review word meanings
- Better support for keyboard, including swype types