Word Drop : Word bookworm game
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Word Drop is a exciting new free word game with physics graphics. A word game for all ages, its the Best free word game on android market. Four types of game play modes make this highly addictive and unique and forward your word dictionary.
★NEW, MULTIPLAYER MODE★
Added awesome MULTIPLAYER mode using Google Game Services. Now you can race against your friends or random opponents and find out whose the best.
★NEW, CANDY THEME★
Added awesome Candy theme. You will wonder at its new look.
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★CAN YOU GUESS THEM ALL?★
Can you guess all words and unlock all levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you!
This word game is absolutely free. No hidden In-App purchases.
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
What’s the word? Look at the three, four or more letters, find out the best letter. Letter scores, word length and bonus pieces help you to collect as many scores as possible. Win!
Keep your mind healthy, test your word vocabulary and exercise your brain once a day.
Random sequence of letter candy drop from the top like a avalanche and bounce around and your goal is to create words by pressing on individual candies and press on submit button to crush the letter candies. See if you can get the top score by finding the biggest words and word forward to next levels before the time runs out.Post your score on the leaderboard and challenge the world.
Unlike other word games like boggle where letter to press have to be touching each other, you can use the letters which are not touching to form words, this twist will keep you hooked to this game for hours as soon as you start playing it and will also help check your spell skills.
There are five modes in this game 1. Panic Mode, 2. Puzzle mode, 3.Time Mode, 4.Puzzle Extreme mode, 5. Feud mode
1. Panic Mode: create as many words as possible before the letters fill up the screen
2. Puzzle Mode: Every word you make adds five extra letters. If the letters reach above the blue swirling bar its game over
3. Time Mode: You got 3 minutes to create as many words as possible.
4. Panic Extreme: Hard Version of Panic Mode.
5. Feud Mode: challenge friends, family or anyone online using Scoreloop.
We have released a new theme of falling candies, exploding candies in update 49. Please update to the latest version.
- Use special tiles like bomb, slow down, marker up tiles to your advantage. Use the bomb to crush the letters.
- Words must be at least three letters long, the longer the word the higher the score.
- live rank, gives your world ranking live
- word lists from popular categories
- Awesome Physics Graphics and particle animation
- Brain workout for both novice & nerdy word gamers.
The game uses three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-13-letter words from the SOWPODS list of competition words. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains all 2-to-13-letter words.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries. This is the dictionary used by default.
We use box2d for physics simulation of bouncing of candy and andengine for all the graphics.
"The new look of the game is awesome...its a Monster keyword Word game ! - from Androidpolice.com"
The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
Related Keywords : mind game, quest, brain twister, touch game, online game, time pass, time killer, best puzzle, family game, new game, word game, scrabble, words friends
Tags: word drop crush, crushcandy, word candy drop, free word drop bubbles, word drop brain game, free word drop crush, word drop puzzle mode dropping 7 letters, what is word drop crush, free word drop game spelling, wonderful games in.
★ FIXED MULTIPLAYER BUG ★
★ NEW, CANDY THEME ★
Some lists where this application appears: word games.