50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Two Bean Apps
• Place tiles anywhere on the screen, even over other tiles. Quickly go from “MAZE” to “MAKE” by sliding a ‘K’ over the ‘Z’. Or go from “SPACE” to “PACES” with a swipe of the ‘S’.
• Get points for every word you make. Longer words and rarer letters score higher.
• Tiles snap in place when you make a word – no need to line up tiles exactly.
• Slide words by double-tapping to quickly form compound words.
Please rate the game! We love feedback! Email us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions or problems.
• What is network permission used for?
This game is entirely supported by ads, so network permission is used for that purpose only.
• What words are allowed?
Any word between 2 and 8 letters in length is allowed.
• How are points determined?
Points are based on Scrabble tile values, with a modifier based on word length.
• How do I pause the game?
Tap the timer at the top of the screen to pause.
• How do I move a whole word?
Double-tap and drag an already-snapped word or group of letters to move it.
• Can I use the same word twice in a game?
Once you make a word, you can use it again only after you advance to the next level.
Tags: wordslide, slide letters make words.
• Major graphics update
• Added Tutorial
• Added Rules & Tips
• Changed how to drag whole words to make it easier on more devices