Play WordSlide, the addictive, fast-paced word game. Slide letter tiles to make words. Unlike most other word games, WordSlide lets you form words anywhere on the screen, so gameplay is fast and simple. Make at least 5 words before time runs out to reach the next level. Try it, and you’ll be hooked!
• Place tiles anywhere on the screen, even over other tiles. Quickly go from “MAZE” to “MAKE” by sliding a ‘K’ over the ‘Z’. Or go from “SPACE” to “PACES” with a swipe of the ‘S’.
• Get points for every word you make. Longer words and rarer letters score higher.
• Tiles snap in place when you make a word – no need to line up tiles exactly.
• Slide words by double-tapping to quickly form compound words.
Please rate the game! We love feedback! Email us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions or problems.
Praise from reviewers:
* "I have tried many word games, but this one is the best... Love it!"
* "Awesome game!!! I'm addicted!!!"
* "Love this app!! Fun for any Scrabble type word game lover."
* "If you like word games like Boggle, you should enjoy this."
* "I just can't get enough of this game!! Totally dismissed WWF [Words With Friends]!!"
* "I'm hooked for sure. It's simple yet so addicting."
• What is network permission used for?
This game is entirely supported by ads, so network permission is used for that purpose only.
• What words are allowed?
Any word between 2 and 8 letters in length is allowed.
• How are points determined?
Points are based on Scrabble tile values, with a modifier based on word length.
• How do I pause the game?
Tap the timer at the top of the screen to pause.
• How do I move a whole word?
Double-tap and drag an already-snapped word or group of letters to move it.
• Can I use the same word twice in a game?
Once you make a word, you can use it again only after you advance to the next level.
Tags: wordslide , slide letters make words