Bird Sounds & Ringtones
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Nyhet
Bird sounds is a great application for kids of age 3 months to 10 years. This app has great photos of various birds along with their sounds. Click on the small image of the bird to hear how it sounds. Uniqueness of this app is that it tells the name of the bird before it sounds(Helps small kids co-relate the name/image/sound and improves thier memory and co-relating all the senses together).
1. Gallery view to show big sized images of birds
. Long click the image to save the sound as Ringtone(enable this feature from settings before first use)
. Displays bird name with animation
. Text to Speech reads bird name
. Shake your device to hear the bird sound
2. Grid view to show many bird in one screen
. Image rotates when you click on it in grid view
Settings to on/off some of all the above features.
We made it a 3 step process as this primarily for children so they don't change the Ringtone/Notification/Alarm by mistake.
1. Go to settings and select save as ringtone(i.e is should be checked)
2. Now go back and long press on the bird you want(it will popup a menu with save as options)
2. Select save as Ringtone/Notification/Alarm. Now you can see the ringtone in your list of ring tones with the bird name.
Please rate this app and send your feedback about additional animal sounds or any other improvements you think will help this making a great app.
Tags: loon ringtone, indian birds sounds, indian birds ringtones, birds ringtones, indian birds sound, birds sound ringtones, loon sounds, sounds of indian birds, free indian birds sounds, birds sound ringtone.
1. Now you can save sounds as Ringtones from menu
2. Better volume control from the app
3. Some Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Bird Songs.