1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
To make life even easier for you, this sophisticated ringtone manager comes with an excellent selection of 32 ringtones by the Jackass-Penguin Show band.
Imagine you have a number of albums in different folders on your phone. With just a few button presses you can assign an album to be the ringtone playlist for one of your contacts. Now when you get a call from this contact, a song from the album will play. When the same contact calls again Bringtone retrieves the second song in the playlist so that over time as you receive further phone calls, you'll hear each of the album's songs.
A tutorial describing most of Bringtone's features is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0jF8dTKe-Q
Integrates seamlessly with Android so that you can:
- assign a default ringtone playlist,
- set up playlists for individual contacts and
- see at a glance the playlists that are assigned to your contacts.
Enables you to create and edit multiple ringtone playlists by:
- adding to a playlist one song at a time,
- scanning a folder on your phone to add multiple songs and
- reordering your music using drag 'n drop.
In addition to the features list above, Bringtone Pro allows you to:
- randomize a playlist's order,
- configure the number of times a song is used as a ringtone before assigning a different track either on a per-playlist basis or across the app as a whole,
- export the pre-installed Jackass-Penguin Show tracks for inclusion in your own playlists and in other apps.
- smoothly upgrade from the free Bringtone app, retaining all your favourite playlists and ringtone assignments.
If you have any ideas on how Bringtone Pro can be improved or extended please e-mail us. Bug reports are also welcome.
Bringtone was developed in association with the producer of the Jackass-Penguin Show's Jazzy Selection podcast, at http://jackasspenguinshow.podomatic.com
The penguin image/photo is by Martin Kolesar.
Recently changed in this version:
* Fixes problems that can occur with playlist editor if android force quits it
* Tunes played in playlist editor loop
* Another scrolling fix