10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Interesting and enjoyable
- Well-designed and minimalist
- Didn't find any. Did you?
A fun and energetic application for creating synthesized sounds
If you're interested in music and creating your own sounds, you will probably enjoy giving Circle Synth a try.
This app is basically a synthesizer with a wonderful and well-designed interface, highly usable and minimalist. What do you need to do? Simply create your own sounds by drawing shapes and applying different effects.
The app includes different features and adjustments so you can personalize your creations and give them a personal touch. Controls are responsive and there are no apparent bugs.
TwoBigEars is the developer of Circle Synth, a magical application for music fans, those creative minds who enjoy creating sounds and expressing themselves in different ways.
* 12 different scales
* 10 presets
* Choose from 4 assignable FX for each circle or node
* Controllable BPM
* Accelerometer controlled filter sweep
* Record your sketches and even set them as ringtones!
* Save and share your musical sketches
Let us know what you think and we'll do our best to include your feedback in our next update. Email us: email@example.com or tweet: @TwoBig_Ears
* Phone Status: To pause and resume Circle Synth if you receive a phone call
* USB Storage: To save presets and recordings
* Network Access: Google services
* System Settings: To set recordings as ringtones
* New record feature! Also set your recording as a ringtone
* Circles are now moveable
* Saved sketches now retain settings
* Major performance improvements
* Visual and animation improvements
* Minor bug fixes
* No more ads!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
This synth app has a new approach at making music that leap frogs all other typical methods of music creation.
My major complaint is that the circle limit is so low. Just when I start getting a loop to where I want it I run out of circles. It's really frustrating.
Even for a total Music newb like me it was fun, but I'd love to be able to save my music as a ring/notification tone. I'm a geek, so I can manage, but I'd prefer to be able to do it in one step.
What about adding circle to circle line bending... allowing people to bend the note at a varying time?
Love the 'tilt affect the sound' bit. Does what it says, what's next?
I'm no music maker, but this is fun to play with, and maybe stumble on to some ability to make a good beat. Maybe allow for moving notes by dragging? Also a longer timeline to place notes within?