500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- It runs smoothly
- Good-looking icons, dock and widgets
- MIUI reliability
- Can you live without app drawer?
MiHome Launcher is the official MIUI home replacement
MIUI and its original way of understanding Android has found its own place on this OS, and its followed by a legion of fans. MIUI's (risky) bet for an "appdrawerless" home replacement, minimalism on design and smoothness is rocking Android.
This is the official MIUI launcher, the easiest way to "make up" your Android with a MIUI style without flashing any ROM. You only need to install the launcher and apply it. However, we let you know: unless other launchers, you're going to notice the change. The app drawer is gone on MIHome, all apps are brought to the homescreen (yes, like and iOS mobile device).
Yet, that's not the only change. Locker, icons, widgets, dock and wallpapers will change too. In addition, you can download plugins to use MIUI's call manager or messaging app to become a real MIUIer.
MIUI claims to be one of the smoothest ROMs, so it isn't unexpected that its launcher is too. It has fans and detractors, however, there's a hard developing work backing it, and that can be seen at a glance.
- Fast and stable: Let’s your phone run as efficiently as possible.
- Simple and easy to use: The desktop grid-like layout makes it easy to manage your apps
- Sleek and beautiful design: HD custom icons, variety of lockscreens and a MiSpace feature that is unlike any other user interface.
- Personalized themes: Choose from thousands of free themes, wallpapers, ringtones created from top designers.
- Useful functions: a one click cache clean up key, features that allow you to manage your phone contacts easily and a toggle panel that allows you to efficiently switch on or off commonly used functions.
- Official website: http://app.miui.com
- Official forum: http://en.miui.com/forum.php
New – Added launcher toolbox (could be added in homescreen editing mode)
New – New UI for taskbar clear app with a more exquisite default theme
-Enhanced smoothness in Android 4.3
-Reduced CPU occupancy when entering MiHome Launcher
-Icons of toggles such as Lock, Suggestions will change with different themes
-Ported MiHome Launcher to more Samsung devices
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
It consumes too much ram.
Weather in chinese,app drawer lost and wtf am i supposed to do with old t9 keyboard?!!!
Why the hell is everything in Chinese? Rest everything is smooth.
I love it as I can't find actual miui for gionee e5 😒
If I really want this I might as well flash MIUI rom. I used MIUI roms for a while and this launcher still need some work. The lock screen needs a lot of work. Weather only allows China cities. Still not fully translated to English. Overall it's OK but c
It gives the feel of MIUI rom. Excellent icon and home screen
Please add option to adjust opacity of the folder's background, instead of just all black.