PocketBand Pro - Social DAW
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Amount of instruments
- High configurable
- Good-looking layout
- It's difficult to get the hang of it
- Expensive pro version ($9.99)
Uloops Studio Lite is a digital audio workstation for making your own beats
This is the pro version ($9.99) of Uloops Studio, which allows you full access to all features, more instruments and editing options.
First, we liked that you can try the app without signing up, although if you want to have full access, share your your songs and many other options, you will need to create an account.
Uloops Studio Lite is basically an digital audio workstation like Reason, FL Studio or other well-known software for computers. In this case, this is an app for Android mobile devices. Of course, it isn't as complete as the computer software. However, it amazed us the amount of options, instruments, features, patterns and many other resources available to compose really good vibes.
Uloops Studio is basically based on three mainstays. First, "compose": choose the instruments, change the pitch, the volumen, adjust the equalizer, create the beat, instruments mixing, scratching, modulation, importing loops... The amount of features is just insane. Second, "Publish": once your beat is done, share it on your Uloops profile and let your contacts enjoy it. Finally, "Community": check "Today's song", "Top song", edit your artist profile, add friends, ask doubts on Forums... among many other options. Uloops has been developed to create a whole community of Uloopers constantly creating and sharing beats.
Uloops Labs, the developers of this app and its pro version, have done a great job with it. High recommendable apps fro composers.
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• Recorder: import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play, remix and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
Fixed crash using the Recorder device.
Fixed crash using the Sampler import option.
NEW PRO FEATURE: IMPORT AUDIO TRACKS!
Import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps (like Oscilab mixdowns).
- Create a new device (+ device)
- Choose Recording
- Press on the Import option and select the source
- From here it's like working with a mic recording
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Can't connect. Is it on my end or on PB's end. I connect build and then lose connection......grrrrr. "LopHeaD."
The links to my songs are not being sent to me
I have you 5 stars because the "app" works. Needs noticable minor adjustments. There's a 3/4 and a 4/4 for time signatures. I hate the long space before the loop. Should add the option to copy and paste.
Id give a good review but I cant record more than 14 seconds n they havnt made a video how to use the recorded like I asked so for that, 1 star, I have a whole 2 verses im trynna record plus trynna thro the hook in ther but 14 secs defiantly is no good to me
You can get very creative and inspired with all the possibilities.
Long samples just manually type in the begin/end box at bottom
Would be much better if you had a bigger range of time signatures. You currently only have 4/4 and 3/4. Would be great if there was a 2/4. I'm currently stuck on one of my loops because there are four bars to fill but I only need two and I don't want to repeat it, I want it to end and go to the next loop. Hope that makes sense? Not sure if I'll be able to finish my song with this app because of i