10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Amount of instruments
- High configurable
- Good-looking layout
- It's difficult to get the hang of it
- Expensive pro version ($9.99)
+ By SoundBits
This is the pro version ($9.99) of Uloops Studio, which allows you full access to all features, more instruments and editing options.
First, we liked that you can try the app without signing up, although if you want to have full access, share your your songs and many other options, you will need to create an account.
Uloops Studio Lite is basically an digital audio workstation like Reason, FL Studio or other well-known software for computers. In this case, this is an app for Android mobile devices. Of course, it isn't as complete as the computer software. However, it amazed us the amount of options, instruments, features, patterns and many other resources available to compose really good vibes.
Uloops Studio is basically based on three mainstays. First, "compose": choose the instruments, change the pitch, the volumen, adjust the equalizer, create the beat, instruments mixing, scratching, modulation, importing loops... The amount of features is just insane. Second, "Publish": once your beat is done, share it on your Uloops profile and let your contacts enjoy it. Finally, "Community": check "Today's song", "Top song", edit your artist profile, add friends, ask doubts on Forums... among many other options. Uloops has been developed to create a whole community of Uloopers constantly creating and sharing beats.
Uloops Labs, the developers of this app and its pro version, have done a great job with it. High recommendable apps fro composers.
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A SOLID DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
Recently changed in this version:
• Samples import: Crop audio from your music library or choose from your SD-card files (Pro accounts only)
• Gapless transitions between loops using Android 4.1+.
Last activity on PocketBand Pro
Lists with: PocketBand Pro
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for PocketBand Pro
I've already made remixes of ever song in our band's football season music collection! This app will never be deleted unless it's an accident!
I really like this app, for a while I haven't produced music due to lack of time, now I can do it comfortably on my sofa. I would like to see more loop slots on the master play list to give more depth to music with builds and breaks without worrying abo
This app is a massive amount of fun and can actually produce some decent results. Love it.
I love this app! The biggest flaw is that u can only record about 15 seconds worth of vocals per track. I would literally pay up to $50 for this application if the makers could make the vocal tracks as one continuos recording throughout the track rather t
Really good quality app. The only flaw to it is I cant record longer then 14secs straight which is so annoying and makes it so much harder. Definitely should get the sorted Mr.pocketband. thats why you loose a star
What a great little app....only ever had limited time on an old Yamaha sequencer but this leaves it in the water. Still learning what it can do.myself ..highly recommended
I love this app..well worth the 10 bucks str8 up