Routine Reminders Widget
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Nio
- Quick voice-to-text via choices (so it doesn't insert the wrong text)
- Speak multiple times to insert more text (automatically inserted after the currently clicked word, with space)
- Any keyboard input
- Quick and easy reminder time setting
- Any number of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or one-off reminders
- Auto-updating home screen widget shows next/missed reminder
- Full reminder screen with sound and optional vibration. Shows all simultaneous reminders on the same page. Option to have them on separate pages.
- Reminder sound can be set to any ringtone (long) or notification (short) sound on your phone
- Sound off in silent mode
- Vibrate can be set to repeat, one-shot, or off, with adjustable duration.
- Touching the reminder screen stops sound/vibration
- Status bar notifications at the same time
- All alarms survive even if phone was restarted, switched off, battery ran out or battery was removed, for any duration.
- Alarms take daylight savings time into account
- Tapping home screen widget brings up reminders in order of time, earliest first, with "Acknowledge now" buttons for reminders that have been missed (at the top), a "Cancel next" option for routine reminders when its next reminder time is nearing (via long press), and an "Add new reminder" button. Edit/delete reminder by long press. Settings available via menu/options button.
For basic instructions see screenshots. Please use this page as reference.
Tags: why reminders wont work when screen is off, free , reminders on home page, reminders, reminder apps that shows on home screen, that shows reminders on home screen, monthly reminder phone, reminder vibrate, routine reminders, setting monthly reminders phone, routine reminder.
Fixed SecurityException crash on Android 4.4 - app now has required permissions
Shows atop lock screen.