Ringtone Maker Pro
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Popular ringtone edits
- Short ringtones
- You can't see where you're cutting
+ By Mobile17 Digital
Select a song, edit it and set it as a ringtone
Ringtone Maker allows you to create your own ringtones based on existing songs. You just need to choose a song and the app will make a list of popular edits for that song from online users in case you want to use one of them. Otherwise, you can edit it as you want it by setting the lenght (30 to 40 seconds) and the starting time.
However, the device wouldn't let us listen to the song while editing, so we couldn't which part of the song we were cutting off. The app is supposed to let you listen to a preview of the song, so we don't know if there was a problem with the device used (Galaxy Tab).
The app installs the ringtones automatically which isn't necessary at all, since you might want to listen to it first and maybe create some more.
Mobile17 is the creator of Ringtone Maker Pro and its free version with ads. If it worked properly with song previews it'd be useful and recommendable.
Mobile17 offers free ringtones and notification sounds to easily customize your Android™ device.
Features available in Mobile17 include:
• No Advertisements
• Create unlimited ringtones
• Custom lengths - up to 40 seconds
• Make 'text tones' notifications of up to 6 seconds
• Supports popular audio formats (MP3, M4A, and more)
• Find-tuning buttons (+/-)
• Suggested most popular rintone entry points from our website
• Make notification tones for alarm clocks, and contacts
Create ringtones in 3 easy steps:
1. Open the 'Ringtone Maker' App.
2. Choose a song from your device’s ‘Music’ Library.
3. Use the ‘slider control’ and ‘fine-tuning buttons’ to create the ringtone of your liking! -- Instant previewing and unlimited, high-quality ringtone conversions are built-in.
Thank you for making our apps so popular!
- Twitter and Facebook sharing capabilities!
- Fine-tuning options automatically restart ringtone playback when editing!
- No editing restrictions! Up to 40 Seconds, unlike those other Apps.
- New language translations.
- Browse the Top Ringtones determined by our Users
- Download 10,000+ songs from the Cloud and create Free Ringtones!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Pick a track and it stops?
Crashes after one upload then won't open until I reset my phone, so hijacked my Internet to take me to other free apps that the company supports wtf thats why I paid for am app so that doesn't happen. GURRRRRRRRRRRRR
I also wished like had read the comments on purchasing cloud music. It is awful!!
App does not recognize/list my music files on HTC One. Can't change app settings. No help file. Complete waste of time & money.
No longer works on lollipop
Not only is there no help section where you can get assistance with issues bit you don't even get access to all the music that you've paid for through the Playstore. I'm sorry but when I pay $1.99 for one single song I should be able to use it as a ringtone as well. This app really truly sucks and I would NEVER recommend it to friends. EVER!
I don't know what happened but it seems since lollipop it can't open your music to create ringtones. You select a song and errors. Nexus 5