Rocket Player - Music Player
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Full sync with iTunes
- Good-looking ICS-like layout
- Ease of use
- Equalizer & art settings
- Needs iSyncr to sync with iTunes
- Not too customizable
+ By JRT Studio
Rocket Music Player is an alternative music player which a wide range of features.
This is the free version which's missing some interesting premium features only available in the paid version.
We have to make it clear: in order to fully enjoy Rocket Music Player you should have your music organized in iTunes. If that's not the case, Rocket Music is still a great music player set in a good-looking layout and user-friendly interface. However, fifty percent of the app is sync and streaming music from iTunes.
Thus, Rocket Music allows you to play local music (stored in your mobile device) and music you've loaded in your iTunes library. What's more, thanks to iSyncr Live Lists it dinamically updates while playing. You can also import playlists or create them from the app and import/export podcasts bookmarks. Of course iSyncr works both directions.
Rocket Music has been set in a ICS-like platinum layout. A swipable top bar makes navigation easier: artist, albums, songs, playlists, podcasts and genres. It includes an equalizer, art settings and 2 sizes screen widgets (4x1 and 4x2).
If you're a dedicated iTunes user and you have well-organized there your albums and playlists, this is a good player to sync them to (you'll need to download iSyncr from the market too). Recommendable.
album art, edit tags, multi-select items, 2 lockscreens, embedded lyric support, sleep timer, podcast bookmarks, set ringtones, create/edit playlists. Read below for more!
Customize your experience:
- Customizable 5 band EQ to enhance your listening
- Personalize your look with over 30 different themes
- Manage album art to select the art that looks the best
- Edit tags to keep your songs correctly labeled
- Multiselect - select multiple items to add to a playlist for creating quick playlists
- Create dynamic “Live List” playlists based on rules to keep your music fresh
- Three controllable lockscreens with/without art
- Customize the default action for different tabs for faster listening/editing/shuffling
- Remove unused media tabs to keep things clean in the application
- EQ presets including bass booster, acoustic, and many more
- Stream music to your Chromecast for a TV listening experience
- Video browser and player
- Stop after song for instructors and musicians
- Display embedded lyrics support to learn new songs and sing karaoke
- Programmable sleep timer to turn off when your days done
- Create and edit playlists within the player for customization
- Fade in and out when playing and stopping songs for an enhanced listening experience
- Bookmark podcasts to listen later
- Add music “up next” to maintain your playlist mood
- Control your music with 4x1 and 4x2 widgets
- Support for scrobbling apps (last.fm, ScrobbleDroid)
- AVRCP support for viewing tags over bluetooth
- M3U and M3U8 playlist support
Combine with iSyncr for:
- Syncing new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
- Syncing podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
- Syncing song ratings to and from iTunes
- Syncing video play counts to iTunes
Upgrade to the Rocket Player Premium Unlocker for:
- Support for even more audio formats: Apple Lossless (alac), True Audio (tta), APE (ape), Musepack (mpc),Waveform Audio File (wav), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio (except lossless and copy protected) (wma)
- Customize sound using a 10 band graphic equalizer
- Limit distortion and clipping with limiter
- Assign an equalizer preset to a song, genre, playlist, artist, album, or podcast
- Preamp to raise and lower volume of songs
- Right/Left balance control
- Use reply gain values precalculated
- Gapless playback to listen as the artist intended
- Variable playback speed (.5-2x) for podcasts to listen to more content, quicker
- Variable playback speed (.5-2x) for music to learn a song, or pick up the pace
- Crossfading to transition from song to song
- Marked gapless albums in iTunes will play gapless when used with iSyncr
- Start/stop time from iTunes is used when used with iSyncr
Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ for quick tips.
Have a problem or question? Reach out to us at http://www.jrtstudio.com/contact. We’d love to hear from you!
Issues with downloading from Google Play? https://support.google.com/googleplay/troubleshooter/4592924
All album art used with permission.
© 2014 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Version 3.1.0
** NEW: Resource settings
** FIXED: Keep notification on causing Rocket Player to appear in notification bar randomly
* Version 3.0.0
** NEW: Bass Booster
** NEW: Updated look
** NEW: Fresh icon
** NEW: View as songs in artists/genre/composer pages
* Version 2.8.3
** NEW: Live list ranges
** NEW: Stop after each song ability
** NEW: Playlist shortcuts
** NEW: Full view for album/artists
I can't share music and have to go all the way to my file manager. I'll give a 5 when you do that
Other music players put the album's foto. Can you do that?
Now it installing im hoping for the best player and rocket player it is always have been for me
There s a small tiny problem that the music player sometimes suddenly stops in the middle of playing
Really better than powaramp. No advertisement. No trial period. Basic features. .Nice App..