The zero-project Ring Kit allows you to create musical playlists and assign these as your phone's main ringtone or as the ringtones for specific contacts.
To make life even easier for you, this sophisticated ringtone manager comes with an selection of 11 atmospheric ringtones by zero-project.
Imagine you have a number of albums in different folders on your phone. With just a few button presses you can assign an album to be the ringtone playlist for one of your contacts. Now when you get a call from this contact, a song from the album will play. When the same contact calls again Ring Kit retrieves the second song in the playlist so that over time as you receive further phone calls, you'll hear each of the album's songs.
A tutorial describing Ring Kit's features is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0jF8dTKe-Q
Integrates seamlessly with Android so that you can:
- assign a default ringtone playlist or
- set up playlists for individual contacts.
- see at a glance the playlists that are assigned to your contacts.
Enables you to create and edit multiple ringtone playlists by:
- adding to a playlist one song at a time,
- scanning a folder on your phone to add multiple songs and
- reordering your music using drag 'n drop.
There is also a premium version of this app. The zero-project Ring Kit Pro includes the following functions:
- randomising a playlist's order,
- configuring the number of times each song is used as a ringtone before assigning a different track,
- exporting the bundled zero-project tracks for inclusion in your own playlists and in other apps,
The zero-project Ring Kit Pro also comes with 20 additional ringtones and allow you to upgrade easily without losing any of your playlists and ringtone assignments from the free app.
If you have any suggestions or bug reports please feel free to e-mail me.
All of the bundled ringtones are samples of tracks in albums that have been released by zero-project ( http://www.zero-project.gr/ ) under the "Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License" ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )