50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
*NOTE* SOME OF THE SOUNDS CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
- Set any sound as the default ringtone
- Set any sound as a specific contact ringtone
- Set any sound as your default notification
- Set any sound as your alarm
- Save any sound to your SD card
- We provide free App Stats for general knowledge located below:
- Sounds from Rawn and his videos
Here at TdubStudios we understand how annoying things can get, so we added the features below to help the ease of your situation!
- Delete the specific sound from your ringtones list
- Delete the specific sound from your notifications list
- Delete the specific sound from your alarms list
- Delete the specific sound from your SD card
Below are the reasons for every permission used:
VIBRATE - Used so we can allow vibrations when pushing a button (settings available to turn on or off)
INTERNET - Used mostly for ads, however here at TdubStudios we record simple statistics, like run time/page views/app launches/etc, to our users for free. This also requires internet access to send the simple, non-personal, information to our servers.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used for ads. This simply sees if the user currently has a data connection or not.
READ_CONTACTS - Used when settings a ringtone for a specific contact, this allows the application to open the contact list so you can choose one. Required by google. We don't store any of this information anywhere.
WRITE_CONTACTS - Used when settings a ringtone for a specific contact, this allows us to actually set the ringtone to that contact. Required by google. We don't store any of this information anywhere.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Used to save settings/preferences.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used when saving a sound to your SD card.
By using this application you agree that you not only have read, but will abide and follow our Terms.
-Fixed the problem with saving some sounds
-Fixed minor bugs
-Enhanced some code to make it more efficient (so the app is faster)
-Updated ad network
Report any bugs you find here: