1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Ad Free Version
Has this ever happened to you:
You are discussing your favorite show Psych with your friends and can't recall a quote?
Not anymore! My name is Chef_Tony from XDA-Developers and this is my associate Deangelo "Teaspoon" Muckelvaney, but you can call him Gus, and we present the most comprehensive collection of quotes from the show: The Psych Soundboard for Android(TM) by Chef_Tony.
* >200 high quality sound quotes (>130 in the free version)
* All of Gus's Nicknames (can be filtered to "Introductions Only")
* All "Gus, don't be..." quotes (Pro Version only)
* All "I've heard it both ways" quotes (Pro Version only)
* All variations of the Theme Song (Pro Version only)
* Supports app2sd
* Play the sounds or set them as ringtones, notification sounds or alarms
* Every quote comes with a transcript of the spoken text that can be viewed or shared (through Facebook, Twitter, Email, Whatsapp and similar apps)
* Feedback Button. Please contact me with problems, instead of giving a bad rating. You can also report missing quotes.
* Optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.x) and above.
Storage / Global system settings: necessary for setting ringtones from the app.
This app was made to promote the show Psych. Catch new Episodes this fall Wednesdays on USA Network.
The Pro Version's price is a donation to the developer for the work that went into this app. This is in no way a purchase of sounds.
Don't be this half eaten upside down pineapple cake and test this app.
Tags: psych soundboard hidden pineapples guide, where are the hidden pineapples in psych pro soundboard, psych cmon son soundboard, psych soundboard.
* Nicknames (Season 7):
- Burton Trout
- 'Bad News' Marvin Barnes
- Hidden Pineapple (Mr. Booty Man) (Thanks to jmarr for the suggestion)
* Themes (Pro Version only):
- Fixed saving "Dual Spires" and Heeeeere's Lassie themes (Thanks Shady K. for the bug report)
- Extended Spanish Theme
* I've heard it both ways (Pro Version only):
- Blink 182
- Hidden Pineapple (Nailed it!) (Thanks to Christopher S. for the suggestion)