Trailer Park Boys soundboard with uncensored clips from all of your favorite characters.
Currently featuring 108 sound clips from Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Cyrus, J-Roc, Lahey, Randy, Phil Collins, Conky and Donnie (yes, Donnie!)
Save any clip for use as a notification or ringtone by long-pressing (holding your finger down on) it. After saving a clip, go to the settings screen of your device and change your default ringtone or notification to "TPB Ringtone" or "TPB Notification".
NOTE: This app contains uncensored adult language and is intended for mature audiences.
NOTE: This app needs read/write access to your device memory for the sole purpose of saving clips for use as ringtones and notifications. All saved media will be stored in the "/media" folder on your device.
REQUEST A SOUND: If you'd like to see a specific sound added to the app, hit the "Contact Developer" button on the Play Store page, and send me a timestamp (episode number & time in the episode) that the sound occurs!
January 27, 2015 (v2.0.9)
- Fixed back button to make exiting the app easier
- Removed duplicate Ricky quote
August 17, 2014 (v2.0.8)
- Added 1 new sound for Bubbles, Donnie and J-Roc
- Fixed issue with backgrounds on high res devices
May 11, 2014 (v2.0.7)
- Added Conky (11 clips)
Jan 27, 2014 (v2.0.6)
- Added 9 new Lahey sounds
Jan 14, 2014 (v2.0.5)
- Pressing back while a sound is playing will now stop that sound
Dec 30, 2013 (v2.0.4)
- Added 1 new clip for Julian
- Added 3 new clips for Ricky
Dec 30, 2013 (v2.0.3)
- Resolved issue that was causing background images to crash the app on older devices
Dec 27, 2013 (v2.0.2)
- Added unique backgrounds for all characters (but Donnie)
Dec 27, 2013 (v2.0.1)
- Added more background images
- Fixed an issue with Cyrus' page that was causing it to redirect to Ricky
Dec 27, 2013 (v2.0.0)
- HUGE UPDATE: The entire app has been rewritten from the ground up to allow for a much higher level of customization and ease of content (sound) management. Basically, this means the app will run smoother, look better, and be easier to update going forth.
Dec 23, 2013 (v1.08)
- Removed profanity filter and reclassified the app as high maturity
Dec 23, 2013 (v1.07)
- Added ability to save clips for use as ringtones and notifications
- Added menu to main page with link to an Information page
July 29, 2013 (v1.06)
- Added 2 new clips for Bubbles
- Added 3 new clips for J-Roc
July 16, 2013 (v1.05)
- Added 2 new clips for Ricky
June 2, 2013 (v1.04)
- Made the app free
- Added Lahey (8 clips)
- Added 1 new clip for Julian
- Hitting menu will now bring up a "Stop Sounds" button
May 28, 2013 (v1.03)
- Added Donnie (12 clips)
- Added 1 new clip for Cyrus
May 27, 2013 (v1.02)
- Added Phil Collins (12 clips)
- Added Randy (5 clips, more coming soon)
- Added 4 new clips for Ricky
- Put active character name on page title (used to always be the name of the app)
- Put buttons into list view to allow scrolling if the button area is too tall for your screen
May 27, 2013 (v1.01)
- Fixed labeling issue
May 27, 2013 (v1.0)
- Initial release.
- More sounds and characters coming very soon!
from 739 reviews