Apex Launcher Pro
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Lots of specific Apex options
- Transitions and effects
- Runs smoothly
- Needs more effects
- No themes
- Expensive Pro versio
+ By Android Does
Apex Launcher is an alternative launcher for ICS
Pro version unlocks the following features:
- Multiple configurable drawer tabs
- Unread count notifications
- Dock swipe gestures
- Two finger gestures
- More transition effects
- Batch add option for folders
- Option to merge folder contents
- Widgets in dock (1x1 only)
- Overlapping widgets...
Actually, regarding appearance, Apex Launcher is quite similar to stock ICS-launcher. However, if you take a look at its guts, you'll find enough reasons to make it your default launcher. Let's focus on them.
Thus, it's set in HOLO-layout, like ICS stock launcher. We realized at first sight that it runs smoothly: transitions between screens, launching app drawer, placing shortcuts on the home screen or launching apps. Everything seems to be boosted.
Besides its enviable performance, its strongest point is that it's high customizable. From Apex settings, you can adjust home screen, drawers, dock, folder, behaviour and advanced parameters at your whim. Likewise, once done you can backup your preset and restore it whenever you want.
Thus, you'll be able to set up to 9 homescreens and a customizable homescreen grid size. Likewise, it includes a customizable scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages. You can set inifinite and elastic scrolling, fancy transitions effects (there are not too many though), hide apps or enable gestures. Actually it brings some interesting gestures like pinch, swipe up/down and double tap on homescreen and icons.
In a nutshell, lots and lots of options: it's even hard to write them all down here. We can only recommend you to give a go and see it for yourself. Highly recommendable.
• Powerful drawer customizations (unlimited drawer tabs, folders in drawer)
• Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
• Dock swipe actions (swipe up and down actions)
• More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
• Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
• Flexible theme options (ADW, LauncherPro, Go Launcher themes)
• Enhanced folder support (batch add, merge folders)
• Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
• More features on the way!
This app unlocks premium features in Apex Launcher. You must have the latest version of Apex Launcher (free) installed on your device. This app just acts as a license key to unlock the pro features.
After installing this app, please restart Apex Launcher (Apex settings > Restart Apex Launcher) and you should be running Apex Launcher Pro.
This app only works with official Apex Launcher releases. If you have trouble activating the pro version, please email us your Google order information for support.
Awesome launcher! Keep up the good work!
Love my apex launcher
This app transformed my Note 3. The 3 is an great piece of hardware but after adding Apex Launcher Pro the Note 3 was transformed into a bad son of a biscuit. Thanks!!
One of the best custom launchers out there