Apex Notifier is an extension application for Apex Launcher Pro (2.3+) and DashClock Widget (Android 4.2+). It provides notification data to those applications and does nothing on its own.
NEW: Apex Notifier now supports Android Wear devices!
Check the battery level of your phone straight from your wrist. There's no need to take the phone out of your pocket just to see how much battery is remaining. When an Android Wear watch is connected to your phone, a battery card appears on the watch that shows you the current battery level and charging status. To set up, just launch Apex Notifier on your phone and turn on Battery > Show on Android Wear. To customize the experience, you may control when the battery card shows up (e.g., when not charging or the battery drops below a certain threshold). You'll also find options to show additional battery information like health, temperature, and voltage.
When used with Apex Launcher Pro, unread counts will show up in badges on application icons. Please enable Apex Notifier in Apex Settings > Notification settings.
When used with DashClock Widget, Apex Notifier displays useful information from various sources. Please enable Apex Notifier in DashClock Extensions > Add Another Extension > Apex Notifier. You may enable up to 5 extensions for DashClock.
• Missed Calls
• Unread SMS
• Calendar Appointments
• HTC Mail
• Samsung Email
• K-9/Kaiten Mail
• Battery Level
• Stock Email
• Google Hangouts (Android 4.3+)
• WhatsApp (Android 4.3+)
• Google Play (Android 4.3+)
• Google Voice
• Unread SMS provides the number of unread messages, not unread conversations.
• Gmail unread count requires Gmail version 4.0.5 or higher.
• If you update Gmail or install K-9/Kaiten Mail after installing Apex Notifier, you may have to re-install Apex Notifier to get proper permissions.
• You do not need this extension for Aqua Mail. Just turn on external notifiers in Apex Launcher Pro, and you will see the unread count badge.
• Battery level will be displayed in a numeric badge on Battery apps (the Settings app by default) in Apex Launcher Pro. Some battery settings (e.g., status, time, details) are only applicable for DashClock.
• Notification data for Email, Google Voice, and Starbucks are retrieved from widgets. Please set up your account in those apps first. Depending on how often each app refreshes its widget, data may not be updated in real time.
• Features listed under Labs are experimental and may stop working in the future.
• When used with Apex Launcher Pro, please install Apex Launcher before installing Apex Notifier.
• Apex Notifier only works with official versions of Apex Launcher Pro (2.3+). Please do not ask for support if you are using a modified or pirated version.
For now, only apps listed above are supported. Integration with additional apps may be implemented in the future if there is official API or public content provider.
Developers: Apex Launcher Pro also supports notifications from other apps. Please check out the notifications API at http://goo.gl/NC8EO
Tags: apex notifier , notifier for hangouts , calendar widget notifier