AppLauncher for DashClock
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SApps
This is an Extension for DashClock Widget available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock and will NOT work without it.
Android 4.2 is required to run DashClock Widget and therefor also to use AppLauncher for DashClock.
Multiple Shortcuts are now possible!
As Premiumuser you can now display the number of notifications received by any application: Including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Google Talk, Gmail etc.!
The internet permission is needed to display the advertisement inside the Settings View.
If you have any questions, problems or feature requests, write an email to the developer!
To all users who request the chosen app's icon as icon: This is also currently not possible, but soon to be added, as DashClock implements it. (see http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/detail?id=67 ) However, in the latest versions, you can choose from some icons.
Tags: applauncher for dashclock.
Recently changed in this version:
- new option to hide summary description when no notification is in
- added missing translations (sorry for that)
- more icons
- possibility to add camera and phone shortcut (not in advanced mode!)
- overall performance improvements (should result in even less battery drain)
- premium feature added: notifications. HINT: use "%n%" to influence the position of the notification!
- many bugfixes