BatteryDash for DashClock
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Formerly known as Battery Extension (DashClock), now reborn complete with more features.
It consists of an app (duh!)
a DashClock extension (need DashClock Widget + Android 4.2)
a daydream (4.2 and above).
It translates the abstract battery percentage into TIME, i.e. how long will it take until you run out or until it is fully charged.
It is also highly customisable. We are always happy to add stuff people need, so don't be shy - email us and your idea could make it into the app!
What's next? We are working on standalone widgets, as well as notifications, for all ICS and JB 4.1 users.
DashClock extension shows battery information such as:
- charging level
- temperature (in degrees C or F)
- voltage (in mV or V)
- charging state (charging, discharging, charged)
- time on battery or charging
- connection type (USB, AC, wireless, on battery)
- battery technology
- keyboard dock level (if available)
Can be set to hide itself when not needed and customised to only show information relevant to you.
- Show only when battery level drops below a set percentage
- Show estimated time remaining until battery is depleted or until charging completes
- Select what happens when the widget is tapped - open any app or shortcut
- Show health and temperature only if critical
- Notify when charging is complete (sound, vibration)
- Disable ads
*** Permissions ***
Internet permission is necessary to collect usage data (anonymously of course). Most of the apps you use are doing it. The purpose is not to spy on you, but gain insights into how the app is used to make it better! Also for ads.
Vibrate is used for notifications. This is turned off by default. Billing is for in-app purchases. Read phone state is for ad targeting.
- Translations (Spanish, French, Italian & more)
- Data collection, export and visualisation
- Better estimates of remaining time
- And many more!
* advanced features require an in-app payment
Recently changed in this version:
- Removed several permissions and reduced package size
- Removed notification to upgrade
- Streamlined purchase flow
- Moved a setting into the free section
- Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash
- Updated some libraries
- Shortcut selection is now a basic option!
- Removed sound and vibration from upgrade reminder
- Updated some libraries
- Added link to display settings (to enable daydream)
- Requested necessary permissions for ad networks