== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Mail me and I'll send you the APK.
Jelly Bean 4.2 brought Quick Settings panels to android. Swipe down status bar with two fingers and you've got several power toggles at your fingertips. But all the tiles there are black. :( What if you could have tiles looking like those in multi-candy-colors? And all over your device's screen; not only in statusbar, but wherever you wanted? Presenting - Candy UCCW Skins
== FEATURES ==
== THIS UCCW SKIN IS EDITABLE, INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
- This is Jelly Bean 4.2 quick settings inspired theme. Contains 43 tiles/skins.
Alarm, Audio Manager, Battery, Book, Browser, Calls, Camera, Chrome, Contacts, Date, Drive, Dropbox, Email, Facebook, Files Manager, Flipboard, Gallery, Games, Gmail, Google Plus, IMDB, Locker, Maps, Music, Notes, Player, Search, Settings, SoundHound, Spotify, Store, Task, Temperature, Text, Time, Tumblr, Twitter, Viber, Video, Voice, Weather, XDA, YouTube
- You can change the background color and text color to anything you want, for each of the tiles. you can make them all blacks too, if you want. Your imagination is your limit.
- Assign the apps you want to each of the tile hotspots. Each of the 36 tiles have a hotspot.
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
- Resize the widget now to 2x3
- Repeat the steps to place any number of widgets.
- Recommendation - Use Nova launcher. Grid size 8x6. Horizontal margin = None, vertical margin = medium. Dock as overlay and hidden. Statusbar hidden.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
You can watch the steps in video below.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
uccw skin for viber
uccw hotspot quick settings
dashboard 3 uccw