Cards UI UCCW Skin
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Required to use these widgets:
Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) (free app, get it by searching on Google Play)
And I also recommend you to use a launcher that allows you to re-size widgets.
How to install:
Make sure 'Unknown sources' is checked in Settings > Applications (for Android 4.0+ go to: Settings > Security)
1. This UCCW Skin comes with an installer. After downloading UCCW and this skin, open the app (this skin)
2. Click 'Install Skin' button below the icon.
3. When asked to replace the app, click 'OK' and proceed with installation.
4. The skin will be installed and it will replace the installer.
How to place the widget:
1. After installation, place a UCCW Widget on the screen from your list of widgets.
2. A panel with a complete list of all UCCW Widgets will appear.
Note: Skins downloaded from Play Store will be shown only here.
3. Click on the widget you want to place on the screen from this list.
How to edit:
1. Make sure hotspot mode is OFF in UCCW settings. (Open UCCW > Menu > Lock Widgets (Hotspot mode) > select OFF). UCCW will exit.
2. Tap the widget that you want to edit on the homescreen.
3. From the list shown, edit whatever you want and again enable hotspot mode. UCCW will exit and changes will appear on the widget.
Do explore UCCW settings and customize the stuff there that you need like temperature units, location options, etc.
(Open UCCW > press menu button > Settings)
To get the 5 day weather forecast, in the 4x2 weather widget, you will have to use Open Weather Map as the weather service provider. Choose it from UCCW Settings (Open UCCW > press menu button > Settings)
If you need anything, any help or any information or you have a suggestion, email me. For updates, follow me on Google+:http://goo.gl/UKXBMY and join my Google+ community: http://goo.gl/fHGbsg
If you like my work, support me by rating it please. Kindly email me over any issue/problem that you face and I promise to help you out. And you can find me everywhere on the web at: http://goo.gl/nu9Fpb
Tags: google uccw.
- Added notification widget
Please change the color of static text 1 and static text 2 on the white notification widget to #737373 to make them look like the other icons (bug in UCCW renders them blue) and on the black version of same widget, change their colors to #ffffff (full white)
- Added more weather icons