CirclesMod by Hooolm as known from XDA and from http://circlesmod.dk is now available as a convenient Market install.
== PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU INSTALL, RATE OR CONTACT THE DEVELOPER ==
1. The theme is designed for the T-Mobile Theme Chooser alson known from ROMs as CyanogenMod 7, Oxygen, GingerVillain to name a few. The theme applies via the Theme Chooser app, and this means if you install it on a device that doesn't include the Theme Chooser, the theme will do nothing. Theme Chooser only. Yes?
2. The theme is designed for HDPI devices, like the HTC Desire, Desire HD, Incredible, Incredible S and LG Optimus 2X. I have tested it on a HTC Wildfire, and found it working, which means it should work on other MDPI-devices too, like Galaxy Spicas etc. No guarantees, though.
== HOW TO INSTALL ==
This theme applies via the Theme Chooser.
1. Install this app.
2. Open the Theme Chooser app in CyanogenMod 7.
3. Select "CirclesMod Green (Lite)" and press the "Apply" button. You may get a message saying "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size". Don't worry, just press "Apply anyway".
4. Reboot. Rebooting is important!!
(5. Install the full version :-))
== WHAT YOU GET ==
This Lite version features my circular icons where I have modified all relevant statusbar icons, including battery with percentage, Wi-Fi signal, data transmissions, Up/Download, Sync, GPS, headset, silent, vibrate and all those (- you can see the full set in the preview pics).
I don't think I'll ever be done with it, and I do take specific requests at email@example.com
This full, paid version is pretty neat, and it's sort of a way for you to show your appreciation for the hundreds of hours I've put into this project. If you just want my statusbar icons, you can install the free version called CirclesMod Blue (Lite), also available in the Market. That only features the modded statusbar icons, not the extended changes or third party apps.
Oh, and by the way, the screen shots shown are from one of my own devices, so yeah, I drink my own medicine ;-)
== WHAT'S COMING ? ==
Nothing. I no longer own any gingerbread devices.
Peace in our time.
Tags: signal icon , circlesmod , ics battery percentage circular mod , gps icon , hooolm hd blue battery mod , battery icons blue , ics signal icon , battery icon mod galaxy s2 , signal icons
from 25 reviews