To apply the theme -
* Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
* Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
* Go LauncherEX: On the home screen, press MENU > Themes > Installed
* ADW Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
* Choose the Icons Pack from the list and apply it.
To individually change any app's icon -
* Nova/Apex: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack. Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon.
* Go LauncherEX: Long press that app icon > Replace > Select theme from the top left corner dropdown > Select any of the icon.
* ADW Launcher: Individual icon selection currently doesn't work on ADW for this pack.
See the instructions in the video below.
== FIX for Jelly Bean devices ==
If the theme is not working for you somehow, do the following -
* Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
* Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
* Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
Now the theme will work. If it doesn't or if you are on a non-rooted device, send me a mail and I'll send you another fix that'll work. 100% guarantee. Else I'll issue you a full refund even after 15 minutes.
Tags: icon theme pack, color cards icon pack, jelly bean icon pack for nova launcher, metro tiles nova apex go theme, colorcards, apex launcher theme, nova launcher themes, adw launcher jelly bean theme, nova settings, meeui (nova apex go theme).
* Fix for Apex Launcher and Nova Launcher on Jelly Bean.
* Workaround for Go Launcher on Jelly Bean -> Mail me for details.
* This version might work on Go Launcher without the workaround, once Go dev fix the issue from their end. I'm in touch with them and they are working on it.
* This is the final version, other than fixes for reported issues. No more new icons.