Dashboard-3 UCCW Skin
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Mail me and I'll send you the APK.
Designed this skin for my phone's lockscreen. This is my third Dashboard series of uccw skins.
== FEATURES ==
- A simple clock, current date, current temperature.
- Current weather condition, showed by a cute icon.
- Current battery level showed via a cool barcode.
- Quick shortcuts for Dialler, GMail, Messaging.
- Each of the above has a hotspot place holder. Assign them to your favorite apps.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 5x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen. Recommendation - 5x3.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- If your skin has a 'location' element and it is overflowing, manually set your location. Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Unselect "Auto location", tap manual location and enter your city name, press ok.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Tags: uccw shortcut to battery useage, candy uccw skins, dashboard uccw skin, dashboard3 uccw skin.
* Skin is now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.