• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Then, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
Tags: dashclock pin lockscreen, dashclock widget 不能.
Recently changed in this version:
• NEW! Translations for Greek, Dutch and Brazilian Portuguese
• Calendar extension now shows the current appointment if it started in the past 5 minutes
• Fixed a few issues related to all-day events
• Fixed a couple crashes
• NEW! Analog clock options in appearance configuration
• Fixed an issue where the home screen widget wouldn't update
• Improved weather updates
Full changelog: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/wiki/Changelog