Inspired by Dimas' clock design, presenting to you "DeskClock UCCW Skin". A simple clock skin, which can fit anywhere.
== FEATURES ==
== THIS UCCW SKIN IS EDITABLE, INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
- Time, Date, Battery Level with a nice circle.
- 5 Hotspot place holders. Assign your favorite apps to launch from them
- You can change color and format of any part of the skin.
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
You can watch the steps in video below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSf0fcCNktk
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues at all.
desk clock uccw skin 1.1
mint clock uccw doesnt work
uccw スキン バッテリー
deskclock uccw skin