5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Create both icons and widget
- Up to 17 different size widgets
- Ease of use
- Nothing special
Desktop VisualizeR allows you to create personalized shorcuts and widgets for your homescreen.
Android is the perfect OS for those who are fond of personalizing even the details on their mobile devices. Desktop VisualizeR is one of those apps that makes easier owning an unique and inimitable device.
It allows you to create your own icons and widgets by using image files, apps icons, icon packs or even add-ons. Probably the most interesting feature is creating icons and widgets from pictures. The process is quite easy: select the icon source and then select what actions that icon is going to perform. For example, you can launch an app with that icon, bookmark, contact, direct message and many other stuff (depending on your installed apps).
Remember that once done you can place your icons or widgets by long-pressin homescreen, add widgets/shortcuts and then select Desktop VisualizeR. Icon are one size. However, there are up to 17 different widget sizes. Change the whole appearance of your homescreen.
Original and easy-to-use. Worth to give it a try.
Don't know the exact size for widget images? Purchase DVRImageCrop or DVRImageSlicer. Some of widgets in screen shots are created by these add-ons. Please try.
Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets or Shortcuts->Desktop VisualizeR
* The crash log will be sent to us using our web server through the internet.
** Simple backup/restore, a new function of ver 1.4.0, tutorial **
1. Put DVR widgets on your homescreen.
2. Launch DVR and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
3. Select menu > "Refresh Widgets" > "Edit Mode" to enter edit mode.
4. Tap each widget and change widget image, action and so on.
5. Launch DVR again and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
6. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 2 for the first state of widgets.
7. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 5 for the second state of widgets.
- [OS 3.2 or later] Now you can select backup widgets by selecting Select Icon > Backups > Widgets(in action bar).
- Added built-in image picker. This is used by default. You can change this behavior by Settings > Use built-in image picker.
- Now you can select image files in ZIP archives with built-in image picker.
- Memory usage adjusting for enlarged widgets.
- Bug fixes and refactors.
* From this version, interstitial ad can be appeared when app ends. Thank you for understanding.
- Mambo K. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Andrasz B. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- J K. Downloaded Nov 1, 2013
- FutrCur8rAncientCiv Favorited Aug 24, 2013
- Greg R. Downloaded Aug 15, 2013
- farati ticks adefila Downloaded Jul 13, 2013
- Jenn N. Downloaded Jul 12, 2013
- lesg237 Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
- wesso Downloaded Jul 3, 2013
It's soo great but we need an update for the sizes of the wedgit .. i'm using galaxy note 10.1 .. we need bigger size
Wont be updating since ads have been introduced. They havnt been there all this time so i cant see why they have to be now?!?
Uninstalling just because of ads. Its not free if you have to spam ads support. Lose the ads or I'm not changing my rating
Works perfect for me !
I noticed that I can no longer create icons for system functions like Location Services and the Application Manager. This was the whole reason why I installed this app! Bring back this functionality and you'll get your 5 stars.