5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Create both icons and widget
- Up to 17 different size widgets
- Ease of use
- Nothing special
Desktop VisualizeR allows you to create personalized shorcuts and widgets for your homescreen.
Android is the perfect OS for those who are fond of personalizing even the details on their mobile devices. Desktop VisualizeR is one of those apps that makes easier owning an unique and inimitable device.
It allows you to create your own icons and widgets by using image files, apps icons, icon packs or even add-ons. Probably the most interesting feature is creating icons and widgets from pictures. The process is quite easy: select the icon source and then select what actions that icon is going to perform. For example, you can launch an app with that icon, bookmark, contact, direct message and many other stuff (depending on your installed apps).
Remember that once done you can place your icons or widgets by long-pressin homescreen, add widgets/shortcuts and then select Desktop VisualizeR. Icon are one size. However, there are up to 17 different widget sizes. Change the whole appearance of your homescreen.
Original and easy-to-use. Worth to give it a try.
Don't know the exact size for widget images? Purchase DVRImageCrop or DVRImageSlicer. Some of widgets in screen shots are created by these add-ons. Please try.
Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets or Shortcuts->Desktop VisualizeR
* The crash log will be sent to us using our web server through the internet.
** Simple backup/restore, a new function of ver 1.4.0, tutorial **
1. Put DVR widgets on your homescreen.
2. Launch DVR and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
3. Select menu > "Refresh Widgets" > "Edit Mode" to enter edit mode.
4. Tap each widget and change widget image, action and so on.
5. Launch DVR again and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
6. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 2 for the first state of widgets.
7. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 5 for the second state of widgets.
- [OS 3.2 or later] Now you can select backup widgets by selecting Select Icon > Backups > Widgets(in action bar).
- Added built-in image picker. This is used by default. You can change this behavior by Settings > Use built-in image picker.
- Now you can select image files in ZIP archives with built-in image picker.
- Memory usage adjusting for enlarged widgets.
- Bug fixes and refactors.
* From this version, interstitial ad can be appeared when app ends. Thank you for understanding.
works best if combines with nova launcher activities creater
Works exactly as it should!
You can make your phone look exactly the way you want it!
Perfect if you want to use icon packs with your stock launcher. Only downside is that the way the ads are displayed between creating shortcuts is annoying.
This app recognizes more icon packs/themes than any other one I've tried and has a really simple user interface. It would be nice if there were some filters you could apply to icons (maybe there's an add-on for that), but that's just being picky.