Eclipse UCCW Skin Free
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Vishal Khedkar
Required to use these widgets:Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) (free app) : http://goo.gl/yhWpuo
And I also recommend you to use a launcher that allows you to re-size widgets.
Features of this skin:
• Minimal and beautiful look
• Displays time, date, weather, battery level
• Customizable colors, hotspots
How to place the widget:
1. After installation, place a UCCW Widget on the screen.
2. A panel with a complete list of all UCCW Widgets will appear.
Note: Skins downloaded from Play Store will be shown only here.
3. Click on the widget you want to place on the screen from this list.
How to edit:
1. Make sure hotspot mode is OFF in UCCW settings. (Open UCCW > Menu > Lock Widgets (Hotspot mode) > select OFF). UCCW will exit.
2. Tap the widget that you want to edit on the homescreen.
3. From the list shown, edit whatever you want and again enable hotspot mode. UCCW will exit and changes will appear on the widget.
Do explore UCCW settings and customize the stuff there that you need like temperature units, location options, etc.
(Open UCCW > press menu button > Settings)
If you need anything, any help or any information or you have a suggestion, email me. For updates, follow me on Google+:http://goo.gl/UKXBMY and join my Google+ community: http://goo.gl/fHGbsg
If you like my work, support me by rating it please. Kindly email me over any issue/problem that you face and I promise to help you out. Do consider donating me some amount via PayPal from my about.me page and you can find me everywhere on the web (G+, Twitter, XDA, FB, etc) at: http://goo.gl/nu9Fpb
- Alignment fixes for weather condition
- Time circle is a little bigger now
Show some love, buy the pro version or read this: http://goo.gl/zU5jkn