FC Barcelona Clock Pack
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
All 17 clocks are resizable, some look better when they are larger then others. Choose your favorite one. Clicking on the clocks will take you to your alarm settings.
- Download the latest version of "UCCW". Search for UCCW in the PlayStore. It's free.
- This app
- A device running Android 2.2 or higher.
- Download UCCW
- Open UCCW app
- Press menu button
- Select "Hotspots mode"
- Turn it on.
This simple action is needed to make the Clocks take you to the alarm settings when you press them! If you don't turn it on, nothing will happen when you press the Clocks!
Now for adding the clocks
- Long press on the homescreen (or however you add widgets usually)
- Select UCCW in the widgets list
- Choose the size of the widget (you can resize the widget anyway if you use Nova/Apex Launcher)
- Choose the Clock you want from the list
See the included YouTube video if you don't understand this!
If the clocks don't show up in the Skin list, it's probably because you are running Android 4.1 (JellyBean) on your phone. There is a problem with UCCW, Android 4.1 and the playstore. This problem isn't unique to my app, but a lot of theme's have this problem! It hopefully will be resolved soon.
Until then, there is a simple fix (requires root):
- Instal and open Titanium Backup (free), backup this app (without uninstalling it) and restore it right after. Then the Clocks will show up in the list.
These Clocks aren't affiliated in any way to FC Barcelona.
Theme will be updated according to new features available for UCCW. Other Barcelona Clocks might be added if I see people want it. Updates will always be free!
Tags: barcelona clock windows 7, clock windows 7 fc barcelona, fc barcelona clock.
v1.0 - Initial release
v1.1 - Added a new blue FC Barca Clock
v1.2 - Added a new Clock.
Also take a look at my new "3D" BARCELONA THEME! It goes much further then these clocks and transforms your homescreen into something amazing.