Flash Blink intimates you about any incoming notifications on your android device by triggering the flash light LED present behind the screen of your device.
So now you can get notifications through camera flashlight! It includes for the following:
*Third Party Applications
You can also use the application as a torch,includes torch widget far fast access.
Please test your phone's capabilities with the torch button.
If the flash fires, you are all set.
-Simple and easy to use interface.
-Includes Torch and Torch widget.
-Viewable torch button in the dark.
-Flash notification for:
~Third party applications.
-Repeat Flash notification if you have missed call or unread sms. (stops after 1 hour)
-Customize flash rate for each application.
-Customize time and blink rate of flash for call,SMS and Alarm.
-Profile Mode to disable Flash for specific time.
-Screen On Mode so as to save battery.
-Mute flash for call/Alarm
-Customize flash settings for each contact
-Flash support for selected contacts
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash sparks.
# SMS Flash
1) Flash Blinks, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like Handcent/GoSMS, behavior may not work. It can work it by selecting the app in Third party application list)
# Third Party Application Flash
1) Notification for third party Application should be enabled in Settings->Third party Applications Setting of Flash Blink along with [Accessibility] service
in phone settings.
2) Flash blinks, when there is notification for the selected App.
3) Long press the Selected App to customize flash rate.
1) Enable white list feature to enabled flash only for specific contact in custom contacts settings->contact setttings
2) Override only flash settings for selected contacts by enabling in custom contact settings.
# Profile Mode
1) Disable Flash for specific time.
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals [ max 1 hour]
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
- Disable all of TTS-related app
[Look for Pico TTS application in Settings->Applications->Manage Applications and disable it.]
Have a look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=44536483&postcount=306
#Credits for Language Translations:
~German[Daniel S(Dtrieb), User_99]
Visit www.undergroundandroid.com for more cool stuff!!
-Phone Face Down Mode: Allow flash only when phone is upside down.
-Ringer Mode: Detect Ringer Mode to avoid flash.
-Shake Mode: Shake device for torch.
-Major improvement in performance.
-Fixed the force close issue for Third-Party Applications.
-Increased time for Third-Party Apps flash to a Min. Configure the
Number of flash in settings for each.
-Increased Flash-On, Flash-Off time interval
to 1000 and number of flashes to 500.
Alot more dont remember.. ;)