Gadget Bar UCCW Skin
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
This is, by far, one of the most popular and most sought after theme. This is based on the "Pie-UI" theme, created by "Colorfulvisuals". Permission granted by them and I created everything from scratch. Previously, setting up this look for your device used to take lot of expertise, time and effort. But now, all you have to do is slap these two UCCW widget skins.
The look in the screenshots is made up of 2 skins.
"Gadget Bar UCCW Skin" - has time, date, battery
"Gadget Globe UCCW Skin" - has weather and hotspot triggers for calls, messages, music, gallery. (skin available separately - http://goo.gl/r9A5N )
You can use each of them separately too, if you like. You can change colors, formats and assign your favorite apps to the hotspots.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 4x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. This is required to work around the encryption related bug introduced in Jelly bean. You can Google it.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues at all.
Tags: uccw skin, gadget globe uccw skin, tiles uccw skin, gadgetglobe.uccw, gadget bar uccw skin 下载, gadget globe uccw, how to edit gadget globe uccw skin text, gadget globe uccw skin torrent, uccw watch, globe uccw.
On popular demand, replaced the battery level and status with current temperature and condition. Battery bar is still there.
* Skin is now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.
* Bug fixes
* App name fix