Galaxy S4 Theme
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
If the theme doesn't seem to be working i.e. not showing up jn UCCW, or widgets can't be found. Don't refund that easily and miss out on an awesome theme, instead E-MAIL ME and i will make 100% sure it works.
There seems to be some problems with Go launcher and the Skin installer, to solve this download nova launcher!
=====HOW TO INSTALL=====
1. Download the theme.
2. Open the "GS4theme Installer"
3. If asked to give acces to SD card (this is needed to install the theme on SD card), click install.
4. Press install skin (see screenshot)
5. Press install.
6. Follow instructions on how to put widgets on homescreen (view below)
7. If theme still doesnt work email me!
IF YOU LIKE THIS THEME, PLEASE RATE 5 STARS AND LEAVE A COMMENT :)
4x4 Samsung HUB
4x3 Weather x3
4x1 Google search
4x1 dock x5 with changing page dots
1. Galaxy S4 theme.
2. Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW): http://bit.ly/TMyXI0
3. Nova/Apex Launcher.
1. Install the Galaxy S4 theme, via GS4theme installer.
2. Search the market for "UCCW". Download the free app UCCW (from VasuDev)
3. Make sure you have Nova/Apex launcher installed (or download from store)
4. Setup your launcher with these settings (see Nova settings below)
5. Press your homescreen till an menu pops up
6. Select widgets
7. Select UCCW
8. Choose the type/size of widget you want (4x2, 4x3)
9. Choose the type of skin u want
10. Touch here!
Desktop grid: 7x4
Width margin: none
Height margin: small
Disable the Dock
• Look and Feel
Disable the Notification bar
• Hotspots mode can be enabled/disabled in UCCW>menu button>Hotspots Mode.
• Hotspots mode OFF: editing mode
You can now press on the widgets and you will be taken into an "editing" screen. Here, you can link your own apps to each "clickable area".
• Hotspots mode ON: active mode
Everything is now active, pressing on the widgets will take you to your apps.
Beware Android 4.1 users:
If the skin is not showing up in skin list, do the following -
1. Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
2. Tap the downloaded UCCW Skin and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
3. Tap the skin name again and restore the same backup that you had just created. Select "App + Data" when prompted during restore.
4. Now the skin will show up as mentioned.
5. If it doesn't or if you don't have root, email me so I can send you a fix.
This theme is not affiliated with Samsung etc or the Galaxy S series
Theme will be updated according to new features available for UCCW. I will keep improving this theme and update this app. Updates will always be free! For custom widgets/icon's, e-mail me.
Tags: galaxy s4 themes, s4 themes, themes for s4, s4 theme, galaxy s4 theme, theme for galaxy s4, best galaxy s4 themes, theme galaxy s4 active, how to theme for s4, themes for galaxy s4.
- Fixed the "images not showing in UCCW" issue
- Added orginal S4 widget pictures
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Added 3 new weather widgets
- Changed font to original S4 font