Gauge Battery Widget (Classic)
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Wireless and Location settings from the widget
- Different sizes widgets
- Customizable widgets
- Good-looking layout
- We’re missing different types of widgets (not just speedometer)
- We’re missing more sizes
Gauge Battery Widget is a widget that shows your battery usage as a speedometer
This is the paid version of Gauge Battery Widget. It contains more sizes for the widgets, circle battery icon for the status bar, different type widgets and other extra features.
If you’re fed up of dull battery widget, check this one out. Gauge Battery Widget constains 3 different sizes widgets (1x1,2x1,2x2), all of them looks like a speedometer. Choose the size that fits with you and start to show it off. What’s more, you can set the color, the type and the status bar icon.
Apart from a good-looking layout, Gauge Battery Widget is quite accurate. It seems that there are some calibration problems with some devices with Gingerbread 2.3. However, we’ve tried it on a SGS with 2.3.3 and we didn’t notice a problem.
What’s more, you can set your Wireless & Networks settings, as well as your Location & Security settings from the app. This way you can manage your battery consumption from the widget. The temperature, the voltage and the percentage can be shown on the status bar.
Gauge Battery Widget has been developed by Tomas Hubalek, a single developer who has launched half dozen of apps (widgets and games basically) with remarkably success.
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
Note: This is Pro version of Gauge Battery Widget Free. It provides exactly the same functionality as PayPal Donation Version.
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: feature graphics contains image from http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
- Improved performance of battery measurement
- Added opt-out for Motorola 1% Hack
- Widget is NOT DRAINING on Motorolas anymore - see http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html#motorola-hack-draining
- Fixed FC reported by some users
- Added experimental support for Motorola 1% change monitoring
- Added Norks translation
- Mohammed M. Downloaded Nov 25, 2013
- Varun T. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Bassem N. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- ANIL K. Downloaded Nov 9, 2013
- Radek L. Downloaded Oct 25, 2013
- Gre N. Downloaded Sep 21, 2013
- Abdou 04000 Downloaded Jul 29, 2013
- farati ticks adefila Downloaded Jul 13, 2013
- oitacvp Downloaded Apr 18, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Dose what it says
I have been using this app for A very long time is very reliable.
Great, functional, practical. Nice lay-out and design.
I wish it had the battery temp in Fahrenheit. They should try to put that in the next update. Other than that its a really good app.
... application. Light, flexible, nice looks and easy to use.
ok jak bah.xda poblem.pakei nangga persen bateri...nang steadi bah apps tok.hehe