GO Launcher Prime
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Huge catalogue of appearance tweakers
- It runs smoothly
- Neat and polished UI
- Community support
- You can't certainly know which appearance tweakers are totally free at a glance
- Points system seems too greedy
+ By GO Launcher Dev Team
Hundreds of tools to tweak your Android device to the fullest
A launcher is an app that basically changes the dock, app drawer, widgets, icons and overall appearance of your Android device. It can even enhance its performance making it run more smoothly. Go Launcher has been with us for a loooong time and that's not by chance: it's one of the most complete and most popular launchers on the market.
There are several reasons for its success. First, GO Launcher's catalogue of appearance tweakers (themes, icons, widgets, lockers, wallpapers, transitions...) is huge. Some of them are free to download and some are paid, although there are chances to exchange them by points you can earn by performing some actions (basically downloading promoted apps).
GO Launcher helps you organize your app drawer and make your smarpthone... smarter! It can re-organize automatically your apps into categories' folders or you can do it manually, at your whim, seamlessly.
In addition, the latest version brings a neat and polished new UI design and a couple of groundbreaking features. For example, Smart Card which can recommend some apps you like according to what you've installed in your device or the revamped speed dialer.
Hands down, GO Launcher is a full-featured, balanced and good-looking launcher that keeps improving everyday.
GO Launcher 5 has arrived! Its UI and UX has been recreated from bottom to top. Enjoy simple and intelligent new mobile experience, or start customizing the looking and feel in your own way.
Download GO Launcher EX first to enjoy 10,000+ personalized themes, fancy transition animations and experience the super speedy and smooth operation provided by powerful 3D core!
Sincerely invite you to join GO Launcher Alpha & Beta Program. Make Your Comment. Make A Difference.
With GO Launcher Prime, with enhanced power to redefine your phone and make a difference of it.
■ GO Launcher Prime Unlocks all the prime features
☆ Remove Ads to ensure pure & clean user interface
☆ 6+ Transition animations to show off & wow your friends
3D transition: cloth, crystal, snake; crossfade, fly-in, curve, page turn
☆ Security lock to lock apps & protect privacy
☆ Wallpaper filters enable you to transform every moment into arts
☆ Side dock to switch between running tasks
☆ More gestures to quickly access to apps, contacts, settings
Swipe up, rotate CCW, and rotate CW
☆ More is coming
1. Please install the free version GO Launcher EX first to use GO Launcher Prime.
2. For download issues or Play Store errors such as Error 941, please contact Google at
3. For more details:
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105697161638224913835
(Fix) the bug of failing to remove ads. Make sure to update to the latest version of GO Launcher EX V5.02
(Fix) Auto-closing error of side dock
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Set a picture as a wallpaper.
- - Open windows on top of all other applications.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- ChangesName changed from GO Launcher Prime:Xmas Sale to GO Launcher Prime on 01/16/15.
- New pricePrice increased from $2.99 to $5.99 on 01/16/15.
- ChangesName changed from GO Launcher Prime to GO Launcher Prime:Xmas Sale on 12/26/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from $5.99 to $2.99 on 12/26/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1 released on 08/31/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on 07/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.9 released on 03/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.8 released on 01/23/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 01/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7 released on 11/25/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 10/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 released on 09/24/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on 08/30/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on 08/29/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3 released on 08/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on 08/08/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 07/25/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 06/27/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 06/27/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 06/08/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on 06/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0 released on 06/07/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 06/07/13.
Displaying 4 of 23 - show all
Great launcher, the latest update has simplified the previously confusing settings & I love the "Lock Edit" option, it stops accidently messing things up :)
Wonderful except to get there full purist program with all the themes its several components that each cost to fully unlock
Snazzy effects, lots of customization options and really like the side dock.
My widgets won't work anymore. Not google. Not beautiful widgets. None of them work. Why!? And what is this go launcher z and why can't i remove it from my phone?
I just paid over $5 for Go Launcher "Prime" and was immediately inundated by ads...some more conspicuous than others. Since when do you click on the Google Android Market and land on a "custom" market featuring all sorts of "featured" paid apps...by the time I finally found my way back to familiar territory, my chance to obtain a refund had expired. I use ADW and Next launchers (paid versions) a
So many things wrong with the last update! The long press main screen menu is horrible. The Android settings button (which was so convenient) is gone. And to access Go launcher settings I have to put an icon on the main screen? Where's the "Sorting" button in the App Drawer now? Do I want an icon for App Centre (or whatever) that I can't hide or remove? No! And the button for the Apps cleaning is