GO SMS Pro Emoji Plugin
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Amount of emojis
- Your Android contacts need to have installed the plugin too
- This should be built-in in GO SMS
+ By GO Dev Team
Go SMS Pro Emojin Plugin adds funny smileys and emoji icons to GO SMS
First off, you need to know that you need GO SMS v3.0(or latest) installed on your Android to run this app.
Sober SMS are over. Thanks to this app you will be able to send funny emoji icons and amaze your contacts, no matter what platform they're using (iOS or Android). To input emoji just install the app, go to compose SMS and follow the paper clip bottom. That easy.
The main catch is that to see the emojis, your Android contacts also need to have installed GO SMS Pro Emoji Plugin. iPhone users doesn't need any pluging.
Go SMS Pro has been developed by Go Launcher Dev Team, the author of the well-known Go Launcher EX and some themes and widgets related to it. They’re being quite successful: Go Launcher EX is one of the Top3 Android launchers by downloads.
If you like GO SMS and you go to complete by giving a funny touch, go and get this.
Note that the emoji are sent by SMS, need no MMS.
Please read carefully. Thanks.
1. TO better use Emoji, please update your GO SMS Pro to version v4.67(or the latest), and install the GO SMS Pro Emoji plugin.
2. IF you send emoji to Android phone, please make sure that the recipients also have had GO SMS Pro and GO SMS Pro Emoji plugin installed, so that emoji can be displayed correctly in their phones.
3. IF you send emoji to iPhone, the recipient need not install any plugin.
4. Emoji encoding settings is in GO SMS Pro's Settings—Application Settings—Emoji encoding settings.
5. TO input emoji, go to compose message UI, and press paper clip bottom.
♥♥♥ Problems Overcome♥♥♥
- If ur having a problem where Android users can't see your Emoji, go to GO SMS Pro Settings > Application Settings > Emoji Encoding Settings & choose GO SMS. That will enable Android users who you text to see your Emoji. THESE ANDROID USERS MUST HAVE GO SMS PRO AND GO SMS EMOJI PLUGIN INSTALLED ON THEIR DEVICE, IF THEY DONT, THEY WONT SEE YOUR EMOJI.
- To have iPhone users see ur Emoji, follow directions above but choose iPhone/SoftBank instead.
-(Fixed) some bugs
ok so the emoji faces work when i go into go sms pro but when i get a text on the pop up messages, how do i get the emoji faces from there instead of going all the way back into the sms pro app?
also the new emoji are in a different location and not easily accessible. really annoying, what happen to 1 button tap for all emoji , sorry to say like chompsms
Loo kl ok k km km o kkl k km k km koko k km oko okkkk