1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Lots of options
- Nothing special
Holo Launcher is a simple home replacement which looks like ICS stock launcher
Your device wasn't and won't be updated to ICS and you don't know (and you're not interested in) custom ROMS. However, you like how ICS looks like. No worries: that happened to lot of people. And apps like Holo Launcher comes up to fulfill that expectations.
Holo Launcher is a home replacement that can be launch in any Android version. It emulates Holo-layout and ICS interface. Dock, effects, app drawer and many other options will make you feel like if you were really running ICS on your device. Let's focus on its main features.
First off, it allows you to set up to 9 desktop pages and changes grid (till 10x10 grid). Likewise, its Holo-like dock support up to 7 icons and its scrollable (3 pages). You can enable infinite scrolling for desktop, drawer and dock. It also brings gestures to perform some action. For example you can set swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly or display status bar. Pinch to access desktop previews, choose transition effects, set background transparency and many more. Once done you can backup/restore your preset.
In a few words: a launcher with Holo-layout, highly customizable and which runs smoothly. Highly recommendable.
Not like Apex Launcher or Nova Launcher, Holo Launcher can run on Froyo, Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Bean.
- Full ICS Style: ICS Icons, Folders, Outlines, Drawer Tabs, etc.
- Custom Desktop Pages/Grid: Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid.
- Custom Drawer Portrait/landscape Grid
- Scrollable Dock: Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
- Infinite Scrolling
- Gestures: Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly.
- Customizable shortcut/folder icons
- Customizable icon label color
- Apply icon packs, support ADW icon pack and Launcherpro icon pack.
- Desktop Previews: Pinch to access desktop previews.
- Backup and Restore: Backup and restore your settings and shortcuts.
- Other Customization Options: Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc.
Plus Features (Need Holo Launcher Plus):
* Unlimited configurable drawer tabs
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and K-9 mail
* Customizable notification badge color
* More desktop gestures: Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap
* Dock icon Swipe up/down gestures
* Support Go Launcher icon pack
* More transition effects
* Widgets overlapping
* 1x1 widgets in dock
* Other enhancement and customization options
- KitKat icons
- KitKat Launcher style
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
All is so excellent but the status bar i cant fool my bro having the default status bar please add it my phone is a rooted one to allow change Any how thanks for kitkat
This is the perfect launcher for evry mobile and evry user must give 5stares developer give any new widgets and give more features
Awesome experience on my phone...adds great animation to my phone.
I loved this launcher in my old gingerbread phone. What kills it for me with kit kat is no okay Google. I've gotten to love the okay Google feature. Also its kinda sloppy. The overlay of icons on the screen bottom makes it difficult to use them. So its ba